thirty

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐆𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The countdown for exams dialed down to two weeks. Two weeks turned into a week. I wasn't worried about the written part since I had just made first from a small mistake Momo had made on the exams during midterms.

"Alright, that's it for class today." Aizawa shuffled some stray papers into a neat stack while talking. "As you all know, exams begin in one week. I hope everyone's been studying constantly."

Studying wasn't always my thing, but when I came to U.A, I passed the midterms with ease.

"Don't forget to train, the written part is only one element. There's also the practical, which you should worry about. Good luck." Aizawa stated before walking out of the giant door and closing it bak shut.

"I barely even took notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed in two drastically different tones. Kaminari had gotten last out of 21 students. Mina had gotten second last.

"It's true we hadn't had much free time." Tokoyami sweatdropped, he came 14th in Midterms.

"We barely learned anything before Midterms, so they didn't seem so hard." Sato faced Koda. Sato got 12th while Koda got 11th. "But i'm kinda worried about these..." Koda agreed silently.

"As someone who ranked in the top ten, i'm not concerned." Mineta said smugly, he came in 9th... somehow...

"What?! You were ninth in the midterms?!" Mina and Kaminari complained.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" Izuku grabbed their attention. "We still got time to study! That way, we'll all be going to the summer camp!" The green sunshine placed fourth, making him in the top five.

Oh, did I forget to tell you? Ah, sorry Reader-Chan. After exams are over and summer starts, everyone who passes the finals get sto go to summer camp. But whoever fails, gets to go to summer school for the rest of the summer.

"Yes! As class rep, I have high hopes we'll make U.A proud!" Iida raised his 'chop-chop' hand. He got second in midterms.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto said with a blank expression. He placed fifth in Midterms.

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari whined, clutching his chest in emotional pain.

"Hey don't worry you two." Momo happily jumped in, "I'll catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want." As I said, we both placed first in Midterms, side by side.

"You're the best, Yaomomo!" The two failing students exclaimed.

"I'm afraid I won't be much help on the practical though..." The goddess spread a sad but dark aura around her.