forty-two

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 : 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

a/n - did somebody say a n g s t ?

"Fuck."

•••

Valerie cursed, hearing the awful roaring that belonged to Dark Shadow. She already got thrown into a tree trunk by it, she really wasn't the keenest on being thrown into another one.

She squinted at the running figures inside the forest, leading Dark Shadow right to Moonfish.

By the time the three students got there, Dark Shadow was attacking the villain - Valerie was glad it wasn't her being the one attacked.

"Kacchan!" The body on Shoji's back yelled out.

In all honesty, Valerie thought Shoji was carrying a dead body at first.

"Use your quirk!" Izuku shouted. Valerie extended her hand out in front of the wanted boy, telling him to back off for one second.

"Wait," She muttered, waiting for the right moment. They all watched Dark Shadow beat the living daylights out of the bloodthirsty villain that only knew the lines of "Kill" or something like that.

Valerie observed for a second more, watching the final blow be landed on the silver-toothed villain. She finally pulled away, extended her own hands out.

Two bright light sources emitted from the two students hands, one being an explosion and the other being bright, cackling sapphire coloured sparks.

Dark Shadow whimpered, returning back to the regular size it was supposed to be.

"Tokoyami!" Valerie jogged her way to the student, checking for injuries. "You're not hurt are you?"

"N-No, I think I'm fine." Tokoyami assured. Valerie quickly nodded, glancing at Shoji and Izuku.

"What the..." She observed the limp arm that was a nasty purple colour. Actually - most of the greenette's body was bruised all over. "What'd you do, Izu...?" She asked worriedly.

"I... I saved him...." He weakly muttered. "That was your promise wasn't it, Vacchan?"

The heterochromic girl bit her lip to push back the tears that threatened to fall out, leaving the ever-so familiar sting prick her duo-coloured orbs.

"Did you want a lighter load?" Valerie turned to Shoji with a small smile tugging at the corners of her chapped lips, keeping her mind occupied with other things.