twentyfour

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

We had a couple days to get our stuff packed for the week we'd be gone for. I had packed only a few of my personal garments, pajamas, (that really only consisted of large, baggy t-shirts and athletic shorts) a sweater, a pair of jeans and sweats. And obviously, my hero costume and brand new licence. All of this stuff surprisingly fit inside my backpack

I decided that I wouldn't tell anyone of my brand new license since I'm a sixteen year old girl, plus I probably don't deserve it since we're only a couple months into the school year. I kept my mouth shut for the time being before anything happened. It's probably going to be a boring week with a few training sessions and patrolling, it's not like any villains would attack.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 / 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Our class met up at the train station where it took you all over the place, most of us wouldn't be staying in Mustafu anyways.

Once we met there, Aizawa told us expectations and other things about being respectful to our guardian who will be training us for the the week.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida clush into our small group. Todoroki only a couple feet away.

"Hey, Iida...?" I tap Iida's shoulder, "Where are you going for your internship?" I ask with a small, closed smile, hoping to comfort him.

"I'm interning under Manual, in Hosu." He gave me a smile, but I could tell that it didn't carry anything but hurt.

"Hosu?" I inquired, "But Iida..." 'Ain't the Hero Killer there?! He's probably gone- but still!' "Iida don't tell me you're-"

"Don't worry about me, Valerie." He rests his 'glued' hand on my shoulder, "But I have to." He looks back to the others with sorrow laced in their faces. "See you in a week." He walked off, stepping onto the train that was about to departure.

I looked back to the two, plus the bi-coloured male in the background, watching Iida walk onto the train.

"Man, I can't imagine what Iida is going through..." I fumbled with my blazer buttons.

They both nodded, "Ah, well I have to get going!" Uraraka gave us her cheery voice to lift the spirit. "I'll see you both soon!" She tugged me into a quick hug, giving a short wave to Midoriya before walking off somewhere else.

"Hey, Shoto!" I wave to the Candy Cane™.

His heterochromic eyes look into mine, "Hey, Valerie. Do you need something?"