thirty-two

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨 = 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 

❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 ❞

-

The pairing of Sato and Kirishima went first, their opponent was Cementoss. It seemed fine at first, but they went into battle with their all at the very beginning, making them worn out in the next minutes. They ended up failing the exam, poor things.

Next up was Tsu and Tokoyami, their opponent was Ectoplasm. It seemed like a well thought-out pairing since Tokoyami doesn't fare well with close combat types, Tsu also makes great support as a partner. In the end, they ended up passing as Tsu swallowed up the cuffs and gave them to Dark Shadow to cuff around their opponent.

Iida and Oijiro went after the bird and frog pairing. Their opponent was Power Loader. Their terrain was a little, explosive. (Pardon the pun.) Minefields were distributed around at random, not knowing when or where the were. Long story short - they passed.

The next match was Momo and Shoto against Aizawa. And oh poor thing, Shoto dragged her along with his plan instead of listening to hers. Things didn't work so well, Aizawa ended up capturing Shoto and tying him up on a high wire, placing those small little spikes that ninja's use in those really cool Shonen animes and mangas. Fast forward a couple minutes, Momo rescues the damsel stuck in binds, creates a giant catapult with doppelgangers of Aizawa's capture scarf. They passed in the end.

Next up was Ochaco and Aoyama versing Thirteen. Thirteen set off their quirk, trying to suck in Aoyama and Ochaco. Some inaudible words were spoken between them, making Ochaco blush like a madwoman. She lost her grip on the railing. Of course, Thirteen would never actually vacuum up a student. Ochaco probably took that in when Thirteen's wrists were in cuffs in seconds.

The next matchup was Mina and Kaminari against the small rodent we call Nezu. If I had to describe this mess in one word; it'd be disaster. Nezy is way too smart to the two stupid students on the field. (Sorry my babies...) This was the second pairing to fail.

The seventh match was Jiro and Koda against the loud-mouth we call Present Mic - our awful English teacher. Jiro and Koda desperately tried to get to the gate, but kept getting blocked out by Mic's high decibels. This went on for only a few moments before Jiro's eardrums were bleeding - quite literally. After this match, I found out that Mic is absolutely terrified of bugs.

Eighth match was taken victorious by Shoji and Hagakure. Of course, this was because of Hagakure's stealth quirk, being invisible and all. Their opponent was Snipe, the guy who had an amazing sharpshooting ability. In the end, Hagakure placed the cuffs on Snipe's wrist, securing the win.