six

I opened my eyes to see Bakugo's phone, right in front of me- waiting to be dropped into my hands.

"Um... Katsuki?" I questioned the action, "I'm confused."

"Do I have to explain everything?" He huffed, "Give me your number, feather-weight. And no, you don't have a choice." He shoved his phone into my small hands.

"Riiight..." I stood unfazed to his words. I finished typing my contact info, "Here, you ass. I don't care what you call me." I walk away, hoping our encounter was over.

"She's really fucking oblivious." Bakugo whispered while staring at his phone screen. "It's painful."

"Word travels fast in the wind, Kacchan." I snickered.

His cheeks ran pink, a faint pink- but it was there.

I texted Midoriya that he could stop his hiding- to my surprise he was up in a tree. He had a good view of everything that went down.

He kinda just... fell out of the tree- into my arms. To my surprise, he was pretty light considering he was more taller and muscular than me.

Bakugo turned around to hear the snapping of twigs, looked pretty pissed as he saw Midoriya in my arms. But he didn't do much besides give him a scowling look.

"Did you record it?"

"Yep! It was kinda crazy how easily he flipped you over considering you didn't do anything wrong...And how calmly he..." He blabbered about the nonsense I wanted to forget about, immediately.

"You're doing that again." I told him as we walked back to our homes.

"Sorry..." He apologized. "I'll send it to you once we get home." I nodded and we walked back home.

- Three Weeks Later

It was the first day of school, pretty early in fact. 5:00 in the morning, maybe I was excited to be put into the number one hero school in the world. Or maybe it was just my body getting used to getting up so early.

I was put into class 1-A according to my email. I just hoped I had a decent class for the year.

I called Midoriya, the line clicked and I spoke. "Hey! What class are you in?" I asked excitedly.

Midoriya's quiet, timid voice whispered through the phone, "Couldn't you just knock on my door? We live next door to each other." He yawned as I heard small movements in the background. "I'll pick you up after I'm done getting ready, okay?" He paused, "But first, let me sleep another hour."

I sighed, "Yeah, alright, rest well." I sat upright in my bed, glancing at myself in the mirror. I hung up to let the boy sleep. Man, for the first day of school I look kinda shitty. I propped myself up to stare at my uniform that hung in my open closet.

I walked out barefoot on the wooden floor, it was pretty cold considering the heater was on all night. I walk to see the open door of my parents bedroom, they probably left already. I shrugged and tiredly walk to the kitchen, making pancakes.

*time skip*

I flattened down my uniform coat, thankfully my dad taught me how to tie the red tie that I had to wear with it. I exhaled, you got this! Nothing to worry about! I told myself. I tug at my pleated skirt, stop being so nervous! I said again. I wore my hair down like regular, but noticed a strip of bright blue colour in it. It ran down the strands I tucked behind my ear, down to my blonde tips.

"The heck..?" I held the strands in my hands. "It looks pretty cool, I guess." I leaned in closer to the mirror, checking it out.