seventeen

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We headed back to class after lunch, it was a pretty mundane day honestly... I mean if you want to talk about the hug with Katsuki - it wasn't much, it was short and didn't last long but I felt a lot of stress lift off me. It was nice, I admit. I probably would never get another for that, but it's whatever, right?

The end of the came longer than usual, I dozed off during English but I guess Mic didn't really mind, that or, he didn't notice me sleeping. We got Mr. Aizawa last period, I couldn't doze off in this class because Aizawa would probably slap me. (I'm joking on that part, kind of...)

"Ugh, I can't wait to go home and sleep." I yawned as the end of the day bell rang, I threw my bag over my shoulder. I waited for Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya, per usual. We talked about training over the short break we had, but i just wanted to sleep in.

Katsuki was grumbling about something stupid, (as always) as he was about to get the door, a hoard of students crowded our path.

"Uh, why are they blocking the door?" Iida questioned, looking at all the students.

Katsuki scoffed while looking back at us, "Idiots, their checking our class out. We were the ones who faced real villains and survived. Of course they'd want to see us." He growled. stepping out off to the door and trying to shove students aside. "You've seen us, now get outta the damn way, extras."

I huffed in annoyance, "You can't go calling people extras!" I pulled Katsuki away from the crowd, slapping him upside the head. "It's unnecessary and rude!"

"Keep your hands to yourself, Rie!" He shoved my hand aside. I stuck my tongue out at him.

A boy with lilac, unkempt hair stepped to the front of the crowd, "So this is Class 1-A, huh? You guys just sound like ass. How upsetting." He rolled his eyes.

I sighed, turning to the crowd. "On behalf on 1-A, we're terribly sorry for the bad impression. It's just him." I bowed politely, then pointing to Katsuki with my thumb. Our class let out relieved exhales for me standing up for the class.

The boy with lilac hair had tired eye bags under his bag and looked totally done with everyone's shit. I wouldn't blame him though. He resembles Aizawa, in a way. He hummed before speaking, "What's your name, pretty girl?"

"Um, Vluet. Valerie Vluet." I replied.

"Vluet, huh?" The corners of his mouth slipped into a quick smile, "Shinso, Hitoshi Shinso." He bowed quickly. "Pleasure to meet someone who has some decent respect for other people."