twenty-eight

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Loud chirping from outside the window, the slight breeze making my curtains sway inside my room. It was finally the day to head back to school. I woke up earlier than I was supposed to, so I decided to just head to a small bakery that I always visit.

In all honesty, I spent most of my internship at the hospital - healing up my injuries. I still wasn't recovered fully from the objects that were thrown to my waist but they were minor so I could go back to doing my regular hero training.

On the way to school, I picked up a small chocolate croissant at my local bakery, the lady who owned it was a friend of my moms so she always gave me a small discount every time I went.

𝐔.𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

"Morning!" I greeted the somewhat empty class, I'm only ten minutes early... I scanned the room seeing a pouty Katsuki in an unfamiliar hairstyle. "Holy crap, Katsuki." I held back my chuckles.

"Hah?" He breathed loudly, snapping his gaze to me - to his demise, a small clicking noise came from my phone. "Oi! Delete that right now you nerd!" He barked.

This was enjoyable, much more than a stinking hospital. "I would, but the week has been... Rough, I guess."

Katsuki grumbled. "What'd you do, do ten push-ups?" This guy... "Whatever."

A few minutes later, our classmates started pouring in. Sero and Kirishima making fun of Katsuki's hair - then eventually poofing back to normal as he started raging.

I met up with Iida, Izuku and Shoto near the back of the class. "How's everyone?" I asked.

"I'm fine!" Izuku replied.

"Me too." Blankly said Shoto.

"I'm alright, thank you for asking Valerie." Iida replied in his polite manner. "How are you?"

"I'm holding up alright, thanks Iida." I smiled.

Eventually words and chatter about the Hero Killer and eyes were placed on us four. The pairs of eyes scattered all among my friends - don't get me wrong, they're all great (except Mineta, but no one likes him anyways) but this time, it was different.

"Are the stares bothering you?" Shoto asked calmly.

I chuckled softly, adding a shrug. "Not really."

"If you're talking about the ones who really changed, it's those four." Kaminari pointed at Iida, Shoto, Izuku and I.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer!" Sero pointed out, his blazer being hung on by an angry Katsuki.