my apology

final chapter.

i want to address something to all my readers. It's something that i've been struggling with for the past few weeks and couldn't find it in myself to tell all of you. I give my sincerest apologies to those who love this book and gave it so much support.

I just don't think I can keep writing this book.

I haven't found any motivation to write in a while, the last chapter was just a draft I had been working on. But now that we're in quarantine, I felt a lot less motivated than more.

I just haven't been feeling myself for a long time and I think it's time for me to back away from writing for a little while.

I hope all of you can find it in yourselves to forgive me. But I need time to back away from writing.

My deepest apologies,

Melody Mai.

happy april fools everyone :)

but i'll tell everyone what is real.

my dream as a writer was to make people escape their own reality. i realize everyone is going through something in their lives that nobody else knows.

when i was a little newer to wattpad, I only went to books when I was alone and secluded.

it was my escape from reality.

and now that Breeze has gone this far, I can finally say that my dream is accomplished. Though Breeze hasn't gotten a lot of recognition, I still love every single reader.

whether your straight, bi, pan... male, female or non-binary.

i love all of you.

thank you for 25k reads on breeze.

thank you for being with me when i actually wasn't feeling myself. but in honesty, that long period when all of you went without a real chapter was probably a bad patch for me.

thank you for supporting me.

thank you for the best four months of development.

thank you for helping me when my world was disappearing.

thank you for making my escape a reality.

thank you for helping me cope with the crippling reality.

this book was just something that was for my free-time. but now it's like i've developed a small family with all my readers.

thank you for including me in the bnha writing fandom.

thank you for everything.

lots of love,

mai melody 💗