new books announcment

so most of you know that I have a book in my drafts as of right now. but that's a lie.

currently i have 3 books in the works, all ready to be published. my problem is which one to publish first.

they're all haikyuu!! fanfiction books, all of them female readers (I'm sorry non-binary pals... 🥺)

beneath this text, I have included the three books covers + titles:

Descriptions below:

Saudade Haikyuu!! X Reader••• Y/N L/N, a girl who was at the top of the volleyball world

Saudade
Haikyuu!! X Reader
•••
Y/N L/N, a girl who was at the top of the volleyball world.

She was an amazing player, she was a great all rounder. To libero and to even the setter position. But the position she loved the most was of course, hitter.

She was dubbed the number one ace in the nation at the age of 15, of course her team also got recognized and named 'Cherubs' in honor of the given nickname that was given to Y/N.

Angel of The Court.

But how long does heaven last?

Not long according to this story.

-

Epiphany Seijoh X Reader•••Katanama Academy was where all the best agents studied

Epiphany
Seijoh X Reader
•••
Katanama Academy was where all the best agents studied. Y/N L/N was one of the top-tier students. Katanama was a regular private school on the outside, but had boys and girls alike that were training with weapons and chemicals.

Y/N's used to field work, missions that were pretty simplistic and/or straight forward.

Then it happened.

One email changed her view on simple missions.

She had three months to protect the boys of the volleyball club, known to have some.. Trouble makers.

She didn't know it'd be like babysitting a bunch of idiots that share one collective brain cell.

-

Devotion Tetsurou Kuroo x Reader •••Young love is something to cherish while you still have it

Devotion
Tetsurou Kuroo x Reader
•••
Young love is something to cherish while you still have it. In Y/N's case, good things don't last forever.

Fallen head over heels for Kuroo, they were a legit power couple - until Kuroo began getting distant and more distant with Y/N.

Bff/N and Kuroo, don't get me wrong - Bff/N hated Kuroo's guts, she had an off feeling about the bed head ever since Y/N and him starting dating.

And guess what dumbass decided to kiss Bff/N? Tetsurou FUCKING Kuroo.

You broke up with him afterwards.

Three years later, living your life in your shared apartment and consoled within your cousin and his best friend - A certain event spins Kuroo's and Y/N's lives back together.

Will Y/N finally forgive the past and make amends with the former volleyball captain?

Or will everything go to shit...?

-

Keep in mind, these are not the word by word descriptions for these books. They're just short summary's of them.

Comment which one you want first/the most!

P.S : This will be deleted soon since this isn't actually BNHA based lmao

Thank you!

Truly yours,

Melody

💛