Still not satisfied

Rushing out of my room as I grabbed my jacket and bolted out of the house

This day couldn't get any better.

The first day on the job and here I go oversleeping again.

I let my butt come in contact with the cushion of the driver's seat and I stepped on the pedal immediately.

Struggling to apply even the tiniest bit of makeup at every stoplight, I groaned "get your shit together y/n" I said to myself and adjusted my mirror.

Swerving into the parking lot of the massive building, I hit the brakes and pulled the key out making sure the engine was off.

I fixed my hair a bit and rushed out of the van.

"Good morning" I mumbled to the persons that made eye contact with me as I groaned internally.

Making it past the double doors just in time. I looked at my watch to see 8:00 am.

"Yes!" I said in excitement of finally making it on time as I took a seat.

I smiled to myself and looked up when someone cleared their throat.

"Can I help you miss?" His voice was soft but questioning. That's because he asked you a question. Dumbass!

His appearance was no joke. To say he was good looking would be an understatement.

"I u-um I'm here for an interview" I let out looking at the handsome guy that stood tall in front of me.

"Ahh, you're y/n?" He asked and I nodded.

He stretched out his hand and said "I'm Seonghwa. Nice to meet you"

I shook his soft hand and felt a spark. I let a smile tug my lips upwards as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He was perfect. For me, it was like love at first sight. Well, one-sided love but that doesn't matter right now.

What matters is his soft baby-like skin that glistened in the dimly lit room. 

Or the way his lips would part as his tongue slowly slid across his white teeth.

My God! Control y/n!

"Y/n?!" He shouted as he snapped his fingers in front of my face bringing me out of my daze.

"Follow me," he said and I did after mumbling a "sorry"

This is definitely not my day.

We took the elevator to avoid the numerous stairs and arrived at the highest level of the building.

One foot in front of the other, he walked over to the wooden door as I followed closely behind.

'Mr. Choi' was engraved in gold on the huge door.

"Don't be nervous" Seonghwa said then he wished me luck before knocking gently and leaving me alone.

Why would he tell not to be nervous then wish me luck?

It was like telling everyone not to go crazy during a purge.

I scoffed at him then the door opened displaying a petite figure with messed up hair.

She giggled as her hands reached down, tugging her dress down to its original place.

"Come in" she let out.

I took careful steps into the room only to be left in a state of shook.

My eyes averted to every corner of the room as I gaped in astonishment.

Mr.Choi sure was rich. When I entered the room, it was like a whole new building.

Not only was the office modern but the fact that his assistant's office was relatively close to joining with his made me smirk.

Mr. Choi is getting some. I thought as I smiled.

At least the old guy is having a good time.

"Follow me," Sarah said. I think it's Sarah or is it sandy? Hmm not sure what I saw on her desk but whatever

We made our way over to black tinted glass doors and instead of knocking, Sandy...Wait Sarah pushed the door, letting us in.

"San" she called out and my eyes widened.

First name basis. Whew! San is getting some. I wonder if his wife knows. Wait what if he isn't married? OMG! Maybe he's an old guy that lives with his pet lion.

"Still not satisfied" he let out and I choked on air.

His voice was calming though his words were wicked.

Ew y/n!!! He's an old guy.

I finally convinced myself that the old guy has a pet lion and probably lives alone.

Well, until he finally stepped into my view.

°°°°
Slow updates ☺