Seonghwa's no longer involved

"Babe, I'm sorry!" He shouted as I once again lock myself in the bathroom before work, crying my eyes out

He had the nerve to question my love for him because Sapphire said that I only wanted him for sex.

Shouldn't I be the one questioning him? He accidentally called me Sapphire. All I was ever trying to do was to keep him away from that bitch but somehow, she always gets under his skin and control him like a puppet on her strings.

"Fuck off!" I yelled, my anger building up.

"Come out, please?" He asked and I yelled once again, "Fuck off!"

The man shuffled on his feet a few times before he shouted back "Fine!" And with that, his footsteps were heard lightly as he moved away from the door.

The front door slammed loudly, making it known that he was angry and I couldn't help but to break down.

I yelled fuck off but when he actually did, shit hurts like hell.

Opening the bathroom door, I stepped out, running my hands through my hair in pure frustration.

My body slumped to the cold floorboards and I cried myself into a daze.

The sudden touch on my body made me shiver and left me in surprise when I felt familiar arms wrapped around me.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!" I screamed and San only replied with "Never in a million years"

I couldn't run, not that I didn't want to but I was too tired.

"I'm sorry, It's just that she's really trying to get into my head-" He was interrupted when I cried out "Its fucking working"

"It's not! She called me last night, when I showed up she said that Seonghwa was missing and we got into an argument then she said that Seonghwa isn't actually the father of her child but it's not like I can run out and tell him because" he paused at that before exhaling.

"I really have no clue where he is" he finished and the only thought that rushed to my mind was-- is he lying just to make things between us okay? Or is he being truthful? He's been alone, well with Sapphire...

"So you've been spending time with her?" I started as I removed his hands from my body as I voiced out "alone with her?"

San's expression changed and it wasn't one for the better, he realised that y/n thought that he was or is still cheating on her with Sapphire. He felt hurt knowing there's no trust involved at all.

In his perspective, he loved y/n and wanted her to be his everything. He was always there by Sapphire just for Seonghwa's sake but now that Sapphire has made it clear that Seonghwa is not the father, he made it known to himself that he wasn't going to hang around that bitch. His family means way more than her.

In y/n's perspective, she was confused. She refused to listen at first but when she did, she got hurt. She knows that San has been spending time alone with Sapphire especially after seeing her name on his phone last night. His excuse was always I'm looking out for Seonghwa but earlier he mentioned that Sapphire lied about the child being Seonghwa's. Why was he still so involved with her after knowing that? Was he the father? Is he the father?

Y/n had many unanswered questions, San held the answers. All they've been doing constantly was fighting. They had no chance to talk it out...

Were they going to take their time and sit down and talk everything?

Or were they going to leave the questions unanswered?

°°°

Ahhh! These characters are going through a whole breakdown and Idk how to fix it lol