Smile for the camera

"For fucks sake!" I yelled out in pure frustration

"For fucks sake!" I yelled out in pure frustration. Tears settled at the brim of my eyes as I looked away from the man infront of me.

"Why are we so stupid?" I asked, lips in a straight line as I closed my eyes. 

In the moment, I refused to open my eyes again since the only thing San replayed for like the fifteen time was a fucking sex tape of us.

Why would we be so stupid to fuck at the spa of all places??!!!

"Babe" he called out and I felt his free hand stroking my head slowly. Opening my eyes, I averted them to him, his grip on the steering wheel was so tight that his knuckles had gotten white.

"I'm sure it was-" my sentence was interrupted when San said "That lady at the spa that offered me the happy ending?"

"A happy what?" I asked as my eyebrows cocked questioning the situation.

"One of the ladies offered me a hand-" his sentence was rudely interrupted when I said "I know what a happy ending is! I just didn't know you got one -"

"Did I say that I accepted her offer? Why are you back to assuming again?" San questioned, moving his hand away from me.

"Look! I'm sorry but there's a sex tape of you pounding my pinned up figure into a fucking wall, how can I even think straight?" I asked as I grasped his hand once again.

There's a silence that crosses the car and then I asked "You don't think it's Mark?"

His eyes widened and his smirk returns, "Well atleast he knows you're being fucked a thousand times better than what he did! I mean your moans made it pretty obvious!" The man said and I slapped his arm as I yelled out "Your back is visible, my whole fucking face is out there, my legs wrapped around your waist and the only thing you got from this was a victory over Mark?"

His smirk falls slowly but on the inside, he definitely was screaming like a pink princess getting a new tiara.

"I'll get the video removed as soon as we're home" he said and I nodded.

Knowing how San had his contacts being the big businessman he was, I had nothing to worry about.

Except for the fact that it had thousands of views and would probably be published in the newspaper soon.

Pulling up in the driveway, I immediately hopped out of the vehicle as darkness covers me. The lights are out well, until San clapped his hands and they automatically turned on.

Without waiting for him, I suddenly turn and walk away from him and into the suite.

"Babe?!" He called out and I ignored it.

I was mad for no reason again. It has been irritating. I was getting angry at the man for nothing. My mood changed and I locked myself in Sangie's room.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I dialed Ava's number.

"So you've been up to quite a lot lately or should I say a lot has been up you quite a lot lately" Her voice teased and I scoffed before asking "When are you bringing my son home?"

Her line was silent for a few seconds before she said "Well, Jongho and I were hoping that we could keep him for tonight?"

I sighed when I heard Sangie's voice in the background "Please mom!"

"Fine! I'll talk to San" I said and Ava only teased "Sure, just talk?!"

I rolled my eyes before the lines went silent and soon after, his footsteps were getting closer.

Opening the door just on time, he stared at me puzzled as I smiled over at him.

"Sangie's staying with Jongho and Ava tonight" I said lowly and he only replied with "the video has been taken care of"

I tilted my head as I looked over him, thoughts of how much this man means to me crossed my mind then before I knew it, I rushed to the washroom.

There I go again, being a moody bitch and confusing the heck out of my husband because of my monthly.

"Ughhhh" I groaned out as the sharp pain strikes me once again.

Tears strolled down my cheeks as my caring husband asked "Do you have enough pads?" On the other side of the bathroom door.

He already knew...

And he certainly knew that he couldn't tell her about the comments he saw before the video was removed, especially not now.

°°°

We're already on chapter 19 and I only planned on writing around 30 to 45 chapters for this part :/

Also... I'm planning on starting a new San book soon...