She loves me for sex?

"What now?!" San questioned as he looked over at the woman

"I fell, my back hurts a lot!" She exclaimed and San's eyes widened at her next request.

"Would you be a darling and give me a massage?" Sapphire asked with a sinister smile resting on her lips.

"Absolutely not!" San said, knowing that bitch was definitely up to something.

"It's j-just that Seonghwa's not here and he's-" before she could've continued, San said "I'll get you a masseur tomorrow" tying to refrain from any contact with the woman.

"You know" she started as she moved slowly over to him, she looked over at him in confusion as she said "Maybe if I wasn't so stupid before, you and I would have the life you're sharing with that slut right now"

"Don't utter such disgraceful words from your dirty mouth about my wife" he hissed.

The woman simply smiled at him before saying "She's got you wrapped around her fingers. I honestly thought that you would've done better than an old washed up rag doll"

San's fist clenched tightly, and he is tempted to walk out that door.

"I mean, I loved you and up to this day" she paused for a bit at that before looking directly at him "I still do"

His eyes meet hers and he scoffed. He wasn't having any of her bullshit.

"I knew something was up with you, you were lying from the beginning. You haven't changed a bit! You're the same Sapphire that wanted both my brother and I but look ahead of yourself, we're both happily in love with our partners and you-" he stopped for a second, inhaling a deep breath.

"You're never going to change" he retorted and she is quick to respond with "I never loved Jongho, I loved you! The only way I could get close to you was when you needed a fuck and after that, you'd dump me like trash"

"Because its what you are!" San shouted.

"And then she came into your life, she became the one that you would run to when you needed a good fuck, I just never existed in your eyes anymore" the woman said.

"You and I were over long before that, you said that you loved me and I thought I did too but thank God, my mind was just playing tricks on me" San said, his figure propped on the wooden door.

Sapphire stood a few inches away from him as she said, "You're the reason I'm trying to change, I want you to see me, I want you to love me and to cherish me like you do with y/n-"

Her sentence was cut short when San said "I'm happily in love with my wife and she is too!"

"Not sure she loves you for you, I mean, the day she jumped at me, she only mentioned how good you were in bed. It's like it was all she loves you for and well, that sex tape proves it a little further" Sapphire stated and San is quick to reply with "I don't think any of that concerns you, right? Do correct me if I'm wrong though!"

"Whatever pretty boy! It sucks to be running around acting all pregnant for your friend just to get a bit closer to you but it sucks even further to know that your wife only loves you for sex, plain old boring sex!" The woman retorted as San cocked his eyebrow over at her.

"What do you mean by pretending to be pregnant for my friend?" San asked staring over at the woman.

She simply shrugged before saying "What he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him, right? If I was really pregnant for him, I would gladly leave you alone because he is a total catch but I guess life has it's ups and downs"

San's eyes were wide and he wanted to rush out and let Seonghwa know what he had just discovered but unfortunately, no one has heard from him since.

It all adds up in his brain now, Sapphire had refused to do any paternity test because she was too scared that the truth would be out and she would be left alone.

San had alot on his mind, he also had the thought of y/n just loving him for sex roaming around somewhere in there.

Was this true? Is that all his wife loved him for?

°°°

Oop- 🤐

Don't forget to vote ♡