Soft touches

"How badly do you want this?" San asked into my ear causing me to shiver at his words or rather his tone of voice

His husky voice questioned teasingly "Are you finally ready to accept defeat?"

I simply stared at the man, I felt weak under his control. His words ring in my ears and unknowingly, I nodded.

Before he could've teased any further, I raised my head a bit, wrapping my hands around his neck as I catch his words with my lips.

I kiss my husband with passion, hungry for more as he hesitantly touched my body, surprised by my actions.

A few seconds later, he relaxed into my touch and I found it quite strange when I attempted to flip us over and actually did it.

Not that I was weak or anything but San being the dominant man I know never let me take the lead and it wasn't something I would complain about. Even if he did, I'd always give into him and be submissive under his touch.

One hand leaves me semi propped on his chest as I nibble on his bottom lip. I take the opportunity to explore his body by leaving trails of kisses along his beautiful skin.

I let my hands trail over his exposed chest as I placed pepper kisses along his collarbone.

His groans are like music to my ears, they're making me feel satisfied that I could have my husband weak under my touch in just a few minutes like this.

I paused for a second as I stared directly down at San. His eyes were glossy as he reached out to grasp the material of his t-shirt that covered my body.

Placing his hands just by where the V shaped cloth was, he ripped it right down and off of me.

I smiled at that, knowing just how tempted he was in the moment. I had been avoiding him as much as possible, just so he wouldn't think I'm here for sex or that being the sole purpose of our relationship.

"You have no idea how horrible I felt to refrain myself from touching you" San let out softly as his hands busily tied my hands above my head.

"You've been such a bad girl" he started as he laid me down gently beneath his body. "You've been such a tease!" He continued as his left hand slides up and down my naked leg.

The other is used to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as he hovered over my figure.

Leaning in closer, his eyes averted to the scar I had gotten on my arm from when the bullet grazed my arm and unexpectedly, he pecked it.

His thoughts were exactly hoping that the act would make it all better, he wished to never have her face such danger or pain again. She was too precious to him.

His lips moved up to my neck, nibbling on all the right spots, sure to leave colorful marks as he was thankful that I was one that felt the great discomfort to sleep in bras.

His lips moved down along the lines of my skin before he ran his hand up my arm teasingly.

He intertwined our fingers before bringing my hands up to his swollen lips, he placed soft kisses along my knuckles before saying "You're what I want forever and always, You, Y/n belongs to me"

°°°

Uh so I tried something there...I feel like this is the closest I'll get to posting or writing smut for my readers. 😭😭 I'm sure y'all would like to read that but I feel so unholy lol like bruhhhh

Anyhow hope you liked or enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote, my beautiful readers! ♡

Also, thank you for 128k reads and we're back at #1 in choisan again! Yay!