Strap me up

"Stop" I begged as he held my hands to my side

Giggling as he leaned in and smashed our lips together.

"Let me be dominant now," I said as he held my hip in place and allowed me to flip us over.

"The showroom is across there. If you want to try anything" he said gesturing with his eyebrows cutely across the room.

I hopped off the bed and made my way over to his forbidden room. My hands were firmly placed on the knob but yet when I tried to yank it open, it didn't work.

"The key dumbass," he said slowly approaching me with a bunch of keys in his hands.

I stepped to the side allowing him to open the door "ladies first" he said.

When I entered his showroom, excitement rushed through my veins.

My eyes cast over the different types of whips, cuffs, straps and other sex toys.

I wonder what they would feel like.

I felt as if this was the rise of my inner smut writer.

As if she was returning.

There's one thing which pokes at my interest. It seems like an object to deliver pain rather than pleasure. Heck, most of these seem painful.

A square wooden structure but at each end straps were hanging.

"Come here," I said and dragged San along with me.

"Take off your shirt" I whispered and he smirked but did what he was told to do.

"Stand here," I said gesturing to the object which made me curious.

He slowly stepped into the square-shaped object and I asked: "how does this work?"

"Use the straps and tie me up. This leaves me helpless" he said and I nodded as I understood him.

"Oh so I have to tie your hands and feet," I said and began strapping him up.

"Done!" I exclaimed and waited for him to tell me to the next step.

"This is used mostly for punishments. You can strap me up and use whips or the feathers or anything of your choice on me." He said and I nodded.

Grabbing the feather-like material whip in my hand and made my way over to him.

"This is cool," I said as I examined the whip.

It was pure feathers on one end whereas the other end was a leather material whip.

I slowly traced his body with the feather as I outlined his toned chest. I admired the way his chest moved faster at the touch of the feather material against his skin.

"You know, the feather symbolizes strength, trust and most importantly, freedom and power," I said moving the feather lower down to his abdominal.

The person who holds the feather is in control whereas the other is helpless.

"You're experienced. What about the other side? What does this signify? " he said impressed and I held the leather material close to my face but shrugged.

"I have no clue." I let out and then he continued " The leather can deliver pain and pleasure. Care to try it?"

"Sure thing," I said with a smile on my face.

I let the material explore his body as he squirmed a bit.

"What do I do next?" I questioned satisfied with how vulnerable he seemed.

"Hit me" he groaned out.

My eyes widened and I let out a peal of small laughter.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Hit me y/n," he said again in a more serious tone.

"Stop joking San. I'm not going to hit you" I asserted.

"Hit me!" He shouted and from that moment, I knew he was serious. I knew he wanted me to hit him but I couldn't.

"NO!" I yelled, humiliated and shocked I was so I ran.

I left him strapped to his weird object and as tears filled my eyes, I bolted towards the door.

Not looking back once, I ran.

Leaving him all alone.