Stain the couch

"We need to talk," I said to the man that was seated in front of me

With a smirk resting on his lips, he asked: "can't get enough of me?"

"Can we be serious, please?" I asked.

San was surprised that I didn't snap at him but he nodded allowing me to carry on this conversation.

The mood swings were heavy. I didn't know what to say now that I was in front of him.

Should I confront him about what Mark said or should I confess?

Should I involve myself in Sapphire's drama or distance myself?

I had no clue. I was pissed at him but yet he looked so flawless. His eyes were staring into my soul and slowly undressing me in my mind.

Don't panic!

But eventually, after a long silence, I panicked.

"You know what? Nevermind" I said as I jolted upright.

Turning around, I was about to rush out of his house when he said "don't move y/n"

He rushed over to where I was and the next thing he said made me uneasy.

I was embarrassed when he said "I think you're on your monthly"

"Your jeans got dirty and so did the couch" he let out and his eyes softened.

I was frozen. I didn't move or say anything. I wanted to cry and scream for embarrassing myself but I couldn't. He was right there.

"Uh-i don't have pads but I'll get some from the store quickly. How about you go upstairs and take a shower? I'll be right back" he said softly and I couldn't help but nod.

San grabbed his keys and rushed out of the house while I did as I was told to.

I rushed over to his couch as soon as he left and yelled: "Oh my fucking God" as I looked at the stain.

What the fuck y/n?!?!!

Take a shower and get your ass downstairs and clean his couch

I made my way upstairs and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water cascade down my back as I washed away my anger and embarrassment.

Not only was I angry about my monthly situation, I was still angry at San.

I stepped out of the shower as I heard his footsteps getting closer.

"I'm in here" I yelled out and he walked right into the bathroom with two bags in his hands.

"Here, I don't know what type or brand you use so I bought a few," he said as he handed me the bag.

"Perks of being rich," I said and let out a nervous giggle as I reached for the bag.

He flashed me a smile then said "meet me downstairs when you're done" as he made his way out of the bathroom.

I quickly rummaged through the bag and got dressed in one of San's t-shirt.

I looked at myself in front of his mirror and laughed at how his t-shirt fitted me like a dress.

I made my way downstairs only to be more embarrassed. San was on his knees trying to clean his couch. A brush in his hand as he scrubbed the stained part.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I panicked.

I ran over to him and grabbed the brush away from him then said "I'll clean this"

At this point, I was highly embarrassed.

"No, you're not well. And my housekeeper isn't here right now so I'll do it" he said as he grasped the brush in his hand.

He kept flashing me soft smiles and treating me as if I'm somewhat royalty in his eyes.

"There's ice cream in the freezer and snacks on the counter that I bought for, you" he said as he gestured with a pout for me to go along and have at it.

He was being so nice to me even though I came with the intention of being pissed and ripping his head off.

He's always been good to me but never this good.

I don't know if this was all an act but right now, I couldn't believe that this was the same fuckboy San.

Even if it was an act, there was no audience so what was the purpose of this?

He was gentle.

He was loving and caring.

I turned on my heels to walk away but stopped when my mind and mouth couldn't take it anymore.

I voiced out "Why are you being so nice to me? Why did you pay Mark to look over me?"