She's my girlfriend

I stood nervously in front of him as I anticipated his answer

I stood nervously in front of him as I anticipated his answer. His t-shirt reached mid-thigh on me and I bit the insides of my cheeks.

His face was expressionless.

This only made me even more anxious.

"I-uhh" he started as he nervously placed his hand on the back of his neck.

I felt a pain striking me and I immediately crouched down.

Fucking cramps

"You okay?" He asked as he rushed closer to me and held me up.

I nodded and placed my hand onto my back hoping that the pain would stop.

"Come here," he said as he lifted me up bridal style, carrying me over to the couch.

I wanted to yell put me down but I didn't.

I was shocked at his action but why was I allowing this?!

This isn't like me.

He gently placed my figure onto the couch then suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Don't move" he warned me as he made his way over to the door.

The only thing that my mind told me was "now's your time to escape before your heart explodes."

I grasped my keys in my hands and walked out of the door with quick footsteps before being jolted back by a strong grip on my upper arm. 

"Leaving so soon sweetheart?" He asked and I raised my head to look at him.

Our eyes made four then my eyes averted to the smaller figure that stood close to him.

My eyes scanned her figure from head to toe and she was beautiful.

He grasped my hands in his and looked at me with loving eyes then said "at least let me introduce you to my ex-girlfriend before you leave, baby"

It was as if he was begging me to pretend as I felt him give my hand a squeeze as he looked at me with pleading eyes. 

His eyes said it all.

I averted my eyes to the beautiful woman then back at him as I finally snapped "I am not your girlfriend. Stop calling me by pet names"

He heaved a sigh and looked at the woman that stood tall then let out "she's just pissed, come here baby" as he reached out and pulled me closer.

He hugged me and then placed a kiss on my cheek "I'll make it up to you" he said with a sly smile on his face.

"Dude stop! I'm not your girlfriend" I said pushing him away.

"I don't even see why you're pretending that you aren't his girlfriend. You're clearly his girlfriend" the smooth voice let out beside us.

"You guys look cute together" she hissed and I could sense her attitude firing up so I asked, "um, who are you again?"

San let out a chuckle and kissed my neck then said "babe, meet Sapphire"

My eyes widened and I'm sure that San could've felt how tense I had gotten.

"Sapphire? As in slutty Sapphire?" I asked and she gasped as San choked on the misty air.

"You're calling me a slut but here you are lying about being with him when clearly you're wearing his t-shirt," she said as she crossed her arms over her plump breasts.

Everything is going in his favor.

San is one lucky bitch.

I wanted to knee him in his balls for getting me into this but from what I've heard, I knew Sapphire wasn't a good person.

"I don't see why it should even bother you. It ain't your business" I said in a bored tone then San let out "I think you should leave"

Sapphire looked heartbroken in that moment. She averted her eyes to the ground and I felt a bit guilty for lying to her even though she was a bad person.

San pulled me inside and slammed the door as Sapphire's figure made its way out of our sight.

He heaved a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair then looked at me.

"Thank you," he said and this time, I snapped really bad.

I was tired of it.

"Why are you even thanking me?! I came over here to talk to you about why the hell you were paying Mark to look over me. I am not a child. Then suddenly I was treated with affection and then I was your fake girlfriend. What the fuck is going on?! I yelled out completely pissed off at him.