So do it discreetly

San had no clue what triggered Jongho this much

San had no clue what triggered Jongho this much. He knew that Jongho would overreact but he didn't think that Jongho would be so pissed.

It reminded him of when Jongho walked in on him and Sapphire.

The thoughts crossed his mind of what had happened before as he made his way into the comfort of his home.

He too, had loved her. She wasn't just another fuck to him. He knew Jongho was madly in love with her and he tried to stay away but Sapphire wasn't going to settle for just one brother. She wanted both of them.

She expressed her love for Jongho each day and yet she did the same for San secretly.

He was in no position to object to his brother's wedding but he was too in love as he listened to Sapphire's words. She promised him that she would convince her parents to let her get married to the one she loved. San obviously, thought that he was the one.

Sapphire loved neither of them. She just had the fun of breaking them down and watching them squirm while she stays superior.

What did she gain from it? Money.

San grabbed a beer from his refrigerator and plopped his figure on his couch.

He remembers "When he first met Sapphire, she was his first. He had kissed many but Sapphire took his virginity. He remembers how she taught him everything. He thought that his parent's relationship would affect him but Sapphire made him think that everything would be okay someday. When he found out that Jongho was in love with her, he was broken. He knew that he had to stay away for the sake of his brother. He tried to avoid her but she would always try to be near him. He wanted to tell Jongho because soon she would be the responsibility of Jongho's but he was too lovesick. San knew he wouldn't have accepted the truth so he held back until one day Sapphire came into his room and he couldn't hold himself back. She said it would be one last time and clueless as to what he was doing, he kissed her back. They kissed, they fucked and that's when the truth hit Jongho as he walked in on them."

He let out a sigh and he unknowingly squeezed the can of beer tighter in his grasp.

He remembers "when his mom cheated on his dad how broken his dad was and when Sapphire played with his heart and Jongho's heart how broken they were as well. He promised himself that he'll never love again because the last time he did, it almost ruined his relationship with his brother."

San sees women as nothing more than just a good fuck. He uses them because of his bad experience. He thinks that all women are the same but little did he know what was heading his way.

He has never met a woman that made him feel the same way Sapphire did. Yeah sure, some of them were good in bed but he loved Sapphire.

Sapphire was back now and he didn't know what to do or how to feel anymore. He couldn't even muster words up earlier when he saw her.

She kissed him and he pushed her away but did he really want to? Or did he want to bring back old memories?

Did he want to relive the past? Did he want to lose his brother because of Sapphire? Did he care for her or love her like before?

A loud banging was heard from his door and his eyes widened as he jolted up immediately from the couch.

As soon as he opened the door, his breath got caught in his throat.

"What are you doin-" before he could've completed his question, she said "I'm here to return this"

Y/n held the white t-shirt up to his view and he let out a soft smile as he allowed her to enter his home.

She was quite familiar with the place already since she had been over multiple times.

But why did y/n show up here? Was she going to confess or was she going to intervene in the war of two brothers?

She had already made up her mind.

"We need to talk," y/n said as she looked at San.