Spread your legs for me

Pulling the black skirt down, I straightened it a bit as I glanced at my reflection infront of the body length mirror

Pulling the black skirt down, I straightened it a bit as I glanced at my reflection infront of the body length mirror. I heaved a sigh, still not talking to the man that was currently showering as I was dreading having to sit beside him during the fifteen minutes car ride.

A crazy thought crossed my mind and I realized that I would much rather this than having San shower me with fake affection when our love is no longer real.

Grasping my phone, I punched in Ava's number as I waited patiently for her to answer.

"Hey, you okay?" Ava asked as soon as the lines were connected.

"Yes, I'm great! Did you guys take Sangie to school already?" I questioned and the woman simply responds with "Yeah, we're now leaving"

There's goes my excuse of visiting my son before work.

"Fuck!" I muttered, hanging up the call. That didn't stop me though, I grasped my keys and belongings in my hands as I made my way out of the suite, leaving San alone.

There was this crazy thought of him cheating on me in my head and I, his wife had no plans of getting in between him and his secret lover.

Hopping in my car, I stepped on the gas as I made my way over to the company building. Heading in earlier than expected and without San, a lot of eyes were casted on me.

"Good morning, y/n!" Seonghwa piped, the man looked around before asking "Where's San?"

I glanced around, catching a few stares as I said "He'll be here soon. I just wanted to set up everything beforehand"

Seonghwa didn't buy that one bit but he nodded. I let my footsteps carry the weight of my body into San's office and my eyes were met with another sight that made my heartbeat slow down.

All of his files were scattered onto the cold floor. So, that's what he had been doing on our anniversary?

I blink away the tears that were threatening to fall as I bent down, picking up his files.

Packing them back neatly onto his desk, my eyes scanned over a paper with a name I've never heard about 'Alina' and next to her name, her number was written.

God dammit!

Control yourself!

And there I go, tears filled to the brim of my eyes and I almost broke down, unfortunately, the door to San's office swung right open.

His eyes scanned my figure and I can tell that I've been getting on his nerves quite a lot lately. Anger written all over his beautiful face as he slammed the door behind him.

"What the fuck, y/n?" He exclaimed, looking over at me.

I flinched at his tone and his footsteps moved closer and closer to my figure.

"What is up with you?" He asked as he placed his hand on my face, caressing my cheeks.

"I'm fine" I whispered.

He leaned in closer, placing his lips against mine and soon after, I felt myself kissing him.

I was putty in his hands. His touch was the one thing that made me weak.

His hands reached down to the back of my thighs and the next thing I knew was I'm being lifted off of the ground.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he tilted his head allowing the kiss to deepen.

His hands reached down to my skirt, hiking it up as he placed me down on the surface of his desk.

"Why is this skirt so short, huh? Are you trying to drive me crazy?" He groaned against my exposed skin.

My back hits the surface of his wooden desk as he hovered over my figure and just like that, I melted into his touch.

"Spread your legs for me"

I was no longer fighting it.