Sex just Sex

He kissed her

He kissed her.

He felt disgusted at first.

It brought back memories but yet he didn't stop.

"Make love to me" Sapphire whispered in his ear.

He kissed along her neck then said "I don't make love, I just fuck"

Sapphire moaned his name throughout the night until they both reached their climax.

"That was amazing," She said as she placed her hand around his waist, hugging him.

"Great now leave!" He said breathlessly.

He was fighting his feelings so much. He didn't want to fall for someone especially not y/n.

A woman who he had hurt many times with just words.

Sapphire quickly jumped up and got dressed. She leaned over to place a kiss on San's cheek but was stopped when he said "Just leave"

He felt ashamed as he looked at Sapphire walking out of his room.

°°°

San eyes fluttered open when the rays of the sun hit his face and a loud shriek was heard.

He reached over to the nightstand as he grasps his phone in his hand.

He accepted the call and Jongho said "I'm downstairs"

San quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to let Jongho in.

"Why so early?" San asked as he let Jongho step into his home.

"I slept with Sapphire," he said as he closed his eyes and waited for San to say something.

San exhaled then said, "we did it again brother."

Jongho quirked his left eyebrow and asked "what?"

"Sapphire and I fucked last night," San said and Jongho panicked.

Jongho was blinded by the hopes that Sapphire might actually like him.

Jongho looked at San. He knew that he'll get over Sapphire with time because the didn't let it affect him but San was broken.

San was becoming worse than the monster he was before. It was as if he was fighting his feelings.

Jongho knew that San wouldn't let Sapphire close to him after what occurred in the past but yet he did.

Something triggered it and he, as a brother needed to be there for San.

He needed to fix this.

"Did y/n talk to you?" Jongho asked. San's eyes darted around the room then exhaled as he said: "was I the last one to find out?"

"Find out what?" Jongho asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Don't act dumb with me. She told me she likes me" San said as he strolled over to the kitchen.

Jongho followed closely and San grabbed a beer and tossed one over to Jongho.

"You don't feel the same, right?" Jongho asked as he stared at San.

San let out "no" firmly.

Jongho felt disappointed but he didn't let it show.

He knew that y/n would be a healthy option for San.

"Oh thank God" Jongho let out and San eyes snapped in his direction immediately.

"What do you mean by that?" San inquired and Jongho just let a soft smile curve his lips upwards.

"I'll ask her out if you're not going to do it," he told San and San scoffed.

"Go ahead" San gave permission to Jongho's little plan.

"In fact, why don't you call her right now?" San asked with a smirk that tugged at his lips.

Jongho let out "I will" as he internally slapped himself.

He dialed y/n's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello" her voice sounded as if she was crying.

"I'll be coming over later. I want to talk to you" Jongho voiced out as he observed San's reaction.

San was nervous. His adam's apple kept bobbing and his eyes were forcing themselves to look away from the phone but yet he couldn't.

"Ok" y/n replied and Jongho teased San as he said "bye love" through the speaker.

A gummy smile was visible on Jongho's face while San was uneasy.

"Is she a good kisser?" Jongho asked as he playfully poked San's cheeks.

"The best" San said as he blushed unknowingly.

Jongho cleared his throat and San stopped smiling immediately, then Jongho said "well if you don't get her, I will"