Spin the bottle

Awaken by the loud music coming from close by, I groaned

"Seriously?!!" I yelled as I stuffed my face into the pillow wanting to suffocate myself.

"Who could that be?" I yelled again.

Ever since I've moved into the building, no one was ever this annoying and loud.

Ever!!!!

I hopped off my bed and made my way into the kitchen and as I scrambled through the cupboards for a snack, it hit me.

I'm the only snack in this house.

Mark.

It must be him. He did say he was having a party later. Oh, wait... I agreed to attend.

Should I even go? I asked myself not wanting to be rude and not show up.

Who cares?! It's my choice whether I choose to show up or not. Right?

So I decided not to.

I mean since I'm this good looking and my confidence level is like Jin's right now when I walk in it will be like a blessing.

A snack you say? No a full course meal or maybe a whole buffet.

Even though I convinced myself that it was my choice I still felt a bit of guilt.

Just pretend as if you aren't home. That's all!

I wanted to pretend but in the end just to satisfy myself and not feel guilty, I decided to sneak out so I wouldn't be actually lying when I say "I wasn't home"

Great! Now all I have to do is sneak out successfully.

°°°

I sat on the cold floor next to Mark and his friends as our eyes just dared the bottle to stop at each other.

On my way out, Mark stopped me and the next thing I know is that I'm being dragged into his apartment.

He offered me a drink which I accepted and then spin the bottle was brought up.

What am I? A teen who does this just to get her first kiss?

For your information, I have a signed contract that allows me to get the dick I deserve.

Then wait... Why am I even playing this?

Why am I even at this party?

Oh yeah, Mark's feelings.

"What do say y/n? Who will it be?" I heard someone let out next to me?

"What?" I asked snapping out of my daze.

"Mark or me?" The guy asked and I immediately yelled "Mark" when the weird guy shot a creepy smile my way.

"Seven minutes of heaven it is," Mark said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"You chose me," he said with a smirk that tugged on his lips.

"Don't tell me you're going to chicken out now"

"I'm not but won't it be weird? I mean you live opposite my apartment dude" I said in a pout.

"It won't be if you don't want it to," he said and our eyes made four.

"Smooth," I said out loud.

"Yeah, I can be a smooth guy but I can be pretty rough too," he said with a smirk that tugged at his lips.

"Calm your tits," I said and gently pushed him away as he leaned closer to me.

"Honestly though y/n I really like your name," he said with a smile on his face.

I could sense the pick up lines getting closer so I said "Thanks! I got it for my birthday"

Mark rolled his eyes and let out a deep chuckle.

"You know, I have a queen size bed the only thing missing is the queen. What do you say? Be my queen?" He said in a raspy voice.

"That was so cheesy," I said while cringing.

We stood outside his apartment away from the party and the crowd as he tried cheesy pickup lines.

The last one really had me cackling.

"You know what you would look really beautiful in? " he asked and I knew it was going to be something for me to cringe at but I asked anyway.

"What?" I asked and waited for his response.

"My arms," he said and stretched his arms out for a hug.

"Why don't you give it a try? Since you know I'm making you cringe and all" he said challenging me.

"Ok, here I go," I said and he waited patiently for my cheesy pickup line.

"I heard you like bad girls," I said and he nodded. I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered "I'm bad at everything"

Both of us laughed until tears clouded our visions.

"That's not how pick up lines work y/n," he said.

"I tried," I said and then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, I was faced with what I would assume to be the devil himself in a human form.

"Fuck me," I said knowing I was about to use as something for him to vent his anger out on.

"Oh trust me, I will," he said loudly enough for both Mark and I to hear.