Starting life again with you

A/N- THIS ACTUALLY ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER, JUST KEEP SWIPING TO READ ABOUT SAN AND Y/N MARRIED LIFE

°°°

"Beautiful" a soft voice chimed beside me.

I held the white material in my grasp and said "I hope he likes it"

"He'll love it" Ava said as she smiled sweetly over at me.

A soft knock was heard on the door and Hongjoong poked his head inside as he said "it's time"

I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror and placed my hand over my three month belly.

"Time to see daddy" I let out as I held back my tears.

"I will slap a hoe if you ruin this make up before even stepping on the aisle, " Ava said and I immediately pulled back all emotions before I end up headless on my wedding day.

She took my hand in hers and led the way to the outside.

My eyes gleamed in admiration as I saw how beautiful the place appeared.

It was exactly what I've always wanted. An outside wedding. The petals and red roses everywhere as people sat on both sides of the aisle.

Those people being our friends and family.

A smile on my face as I saw him standing at the altar. His back facing me.

Frozen I was. Why didn't I move?

Eyes glanced at me making me even more nervous. Then suddenly, I felt a strike on my tummy and I gasped.

I smiled to myself and placed a hand on my tummy as I felt the baby kick once again.

Was this the way of telling me that dad was waiting?

I guess so

Without wasting another second with footsteps in front of the other, I made my way down the aisle.

Stopping in front of him, he piped out "hi" excitedly.

I blushed at his cute behaviour and he held my hand in his as the ceremony began.

°°°

"You may kiss the bride" was the last thing I heard before being pulled in as his lips covered mine.

"I love you" he said as he looked at me with loving eyes.

"I love you too" I let out happier than ever.

°°°

It was finally time for our surprise. San and I decided to keep the gender a secret and we were finally going to discover whether it's going to be our prince or princess.

Breaths were uneven as I panted for dear life as my legs were opened widely.

"Almost there" the doctor yelled and with one last push, the baby was here.