Square one and shopping

"I had no clue! Why didn't someone say this sooner before I uh-h you know, married you" I teased and the man leaned down, biting my arm playfully as I giggled at his reaction

"Hush!" He said and before I could've replied, my mouth opens wide as a yawn displayed how tired I was.

Seconds after, San was doing the same. Pushing him to the side, I said "cuddle me to sleep"

The man wrapped his arms around my body as his body fitted mine like a missing puzzle piece.

Minutes after minutes of silence and before we knew it, we're knocked out as dreamland welcomes us.

°°°

I jolt upright, gagging, I slapped my hands over my mouth as I quickly escaped San's grasp.

Rushing over to the bathroom, I gagged once again, but nothing. The sudden urge to vomit had gotten over my body and I'm confused.

Did I eat something bad?

Was I okay?

My eyes widened when I realised that there was one other possible reason.

Slowly, moving over to the closet, I pulled my clothing over my body as I grabbed my keys and made it out of the suite, leaving San all cuddled up in the warmth of the bed.

°°°

"Pregnancy test? Where would that be?" I asked the young lady that stood behind the counter.

"Lane 5" she replied and I wasted no time in rushing over in that direction.

My eyes roamed around the lane until it finally landed on the product that I needed and I grabbed one. Turning on my heels, I stopped when I realised that sometimes the results shown are wrong so I spin on my heels and I leaned down, grabbing all the test they had on the shelf.

Throwing them down on the counter top, the woman cashed for the items as she wished "Goodluck!"

I smiled at that before rushing out of the convenience store and into my vehicle.

Stepping on the gas, I said "Well, let's go find out!"

°°°

Slowly sneaking into the suite, San was nowhere to be seen. Moving into our shared bedroom, I noticed that he's still asleep. Only this time, he's buried under all of the pillows with the blanket just covering his waist.

I smiled at that before my forehead crinkled "Prepare yourself, buddy!" I whispered as I made my way over to the washroom.

°°°

Almost one hour passed, I'm on the bathroom floor, completely confused. Should I cry should I laugh? Should I wake San up and tell him? Should I do a proper test and then tell him?

Grasping all the pregnancy tests, I tied them in a bag and threw them into the dustbin.

Rising up, I looked at myself infront of the mirror as I asked "Are you ready to go through nine months of pregnancy again?"

"You're pregnant?" The voice asked, causing me snap my head over in his direction.

°°°

Don't forget to vote♡