Scars are cool!

"Y/n?!" San and Seonghwa screamed in unison as the gun goes falling from Sapphire hand

"Y/n?!" San and Seonghwa screamed in unison as the gun goes falling from Sapphire hand. The woman slipped, making the fake pregnancy bump from under her dress drop to the cold floor as it's grip was no longer tight enough to fool another.

She wasn't pregnant after all...

This was her moment that she slipped up, the one moment I was waiting for and when she did, she needed to be caught.

"Grab her, I'm okay!" I yelled as the two who were rushing in my direction made a U-turn.

San grabbed Sapphire by her arms as Seonghwa moved on his feet insearch of his phone.

He punched in each digit carefully and just when the call was going through, there was a loud banging on the door and shouts following after "Police! OPEN UP!"

With wide eyes, we stared at each other but I didn't hesitate to shuffle on my feet as I moved over to the door.

I grabbed my hand, allowing the tiniest amount of blood to escape my body as the bullet that was shot in my direction grazed the side of my arm.

I hadn't been shot like Seonghwa but if I can feel this much pain by having my flesh exposed then how much pain is he feeling by having a hole in his arm.

Twisting the knob, I let the cops enter as their guns were aiming wildly.

"112" the man shouted a code into his device and before we knew it, Sapphire yelled "Help! These people are holding me hostage!"

Before we knew it, the four of us were carried down to the nearest station. Our statements were given and Sapphire was arrested. She had been found guilty and placed behind bars.

It was quite strange how the cops showed up at the right timing but the only answer we got from them was "Someone who lived in the building called saying that they had heard gunshots coming from Sapphire's apartment"

°°°

"Almost done!" The nurse piped as she cleaned my opened wound.

I can see clearly through the glass doors, San and Seonghwa stood deeply engaged in a conversation. I sighed, knowing that I'll always be thankful to Seonghwa.

°°°

"Thank you so much" San started as he stared over at the man. "I hate that you were involved in this, you had always been there for me when I was struggling and until this day, you're still here! I cannot thank you enough for what you did today"

San was expressing how much this move that Seonghwa made, touched his heart.

"You could've gotten killed and you just risked it...for us" San seemed confused as to why Seonghwa would even do that but before he could've asked, Seonghwa said "I would risk my life anyday to save you and your family, y/n is like a little sister to me and you have  little Sangie to look out for. Both of you had been to hell and back and I was here to see it all... if anyone knows what your together story was, they'd do it too"

And at that, San pulled Seonghwa in for a hug as Seonghwa said "Don't take what you have for granted, you never know when it'll all just vanish"

Seonghwa was always the type of person that would make you break down with simple words. He seemed quite experienced at life even though he had so much to be introduced to still.

"I know how much you and y/n must've been through because of this whole Sapphire situation and the only advice I can give to you is to just hold onto each other and trust your partner"

Just then, I pushed the double door as I made my way over to the two who stood side by side. The looks on their faces seemed as if they hadn't faced some kind of life threatening situation a few moments ago.

Seonghwa ruffled my hair as he asked "How's my little girl doing?"

I smiled at the way he addressed me then said "The bullet barely grazed my hand but it went straight through yours, I should be worried about you!"

Seonghwa smiled at that before he piped out "No need to worry! At least after this heals, I'll get a cool scar"

My eyes widened and he only laughed at my reaction. I couldn't help but to notice the worried expression on my husband's face in the moment.

Looking over at him, I said "I'm really fine" as he took my hand in his.

°°°

So things are somewhat falling back into place... well... unless..... I have other plans!

Inserts *evil laughter*