Stupid feelings

°°°

°°°

Indulging in writing, caught up in the small things was what she did best. Sitting on the lawn her hands moved quickly as she jotted down her thoughts.

What kind of thoughts you might ask?

She was a smut writer. Her book was filled with her fantasy. The world wasn't good enough to be seen by her eyes.

Her parents knew she always had a gift when it comes to writing. It seemed as if it was something she enjoyed a lot so they did her a great big favor on her birthday.

Her mom snuck into her room on her birthday and stole her book. Her parents decided to get it published without reading it.

Without reading that her daughter would love to be tied up and fucked until she was left brainless or to be whipped by a guy who was half man and half horse. What do they call them again? Horseman?

Weird fantasies.

They thought it would be a great big surprise for her. And well it was...for everyone.

After the book was published, everyone went wild. Y/n hid her face as she tried to finish her last year in college flushed with embarrassment.

She was known in her country as the kinky teen. Her parents were ashamed but who is to be blamed? They are, right?

Her life flipped upside down. She had to switch to online classes and when she was finally finished with college getting a job was a great big challenge since no one wanted to hire her.

She was seen as a walking sex object. It was like she was a walking hole and guys just wanted to stick it wherever was free.

She eventually moved out of her parents' place and changed her name. Plastic surgery wasn't going to touch her face sis! This isn't keeping up with the Kardashians or kartrashians or whatever their names were.

With time, the whole kinky teen story blew over as they found something more interesting than a girl who was begging to be tied up.

If only she could get her dream job. This would help her to prove that her past doesn't define her. That smut writing was all just a simple mistake. It wasn't anything she craved for especially not anymore. Right?

°°°

"I promise y/n. Mr.Choi isn't going to try anything. He said after looking carefully at your resume that you would be a great addition to the company"  Seonghwa said trying to convince me to take the job. 

It is my dream job. My chance to prove myself is here.

"When can I start? " I asked cheerily as the thought of working at Mr. Choi's company crossed my mind.

"Tomorrow," he said and then he crossed my mind. Boy, was he dreamy. The way his tongue would poke out even when he's talking or the way he would look breathtaking without even trying. The way his bangs would just fall in front of his face covering his little eyes or the way his teeth would shine as if it was diamond. The way his legs would move while he walked...wait we all do this but still only he walks this good.

Here I go crushing on someone out of my league again. I seriously have to drop these bad habits.

Stupid feelings!  Always getting in the way of everything. Ugh!

Without thinking, I hung up the phone on Seonghwa then yelled "shit" here I go displaying bad telephone etiquette and I haven't even started working there yet.

°°°

I gathered the little hope I had and pushed myself into the big building only waiting to be greeted by a heavenly Seonghwa but unfortunately, I was met with someone else. Someone loud.

He seemed great and was cute but boy was he a chatterbox. Who talks this much? Oh, wait...  Wooyoung does!

At least now I know about the human juicer that dwells somewhere in this company and most importantly, I now know Seonghwa's full name.

Park Seonghwa.
Sure sounds dreamy.

Park y/n... Sounds amazing.

"Y/n?!" Wooyoung said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Damn! I've got to stop daydreaming about Seonghwa. Well, at least when I'm in public.

"Yes?" I said as I waited for Wooyoung to continue.

"San wants to see you," he said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"San?" I asked confused then he said "Your boss dumbass"

And here goes Wooyoung, a guy I met a few hours ago calling me by my right name. DUMBASS! Is it written on my forehead or something?!