Slow down

"Slow down, would ya?!" She let out as she looked at me

My eyes were glued to my feet.

"How can I slow down? I drop on my knees for every good looking guy I see" I screamed.

Closing my eyes, I let the tears trickle down my cheeks. I felt a soft pat on my shoulder.

Ava was doing her job as a best friend to comfort me.

I felt her arms circled around me as she pulled me closer. "No, you don't"

Forehead pressed against each other and she mumbled "look at me"

My eyes fluttered open and she said "from everything you've just told me, Mark seems like an asshole but it seems as if you've falling for someone"

She brought her hand up to my cheeks and wiped them clean of tears.

"I think you're falling for this San dude. And if Mark said he pays him to look over you then I guess he may feel the same way about you"

My eyes widened and I sniffled "he's not the type of person to fall for someone"

"People can change y/n," she said as she drew make-believe circles on my arms.

"Not Choi San. He called me a good fuck" I said openly to Ava.

"Hey! At least he admitted that you were good" she let out and brought a smile on my face.

"What should I do then? I mean I don't want to seem like I love him cause I don't. I just think that I may have some sort of feelings for him." I said and she placed her index finger on the tip of my nose.

"It's called a crush. You don't love him. You just like him" she said and I asked unbelievably "like those high school crushes?"

She nodded then said "it's a little better than just high school crushes"

I nodded knowingly before she said "don't make it obvious. Whenever you see him, just ask him about what Mark said but don't make it your priority to see him either"

I nodded a bit confused.

"If he admits to it then you can tell him how you feel. Whatever he does with that information shouldn't bother you. Whether he accepts or rejects you." She let out softly.

"You always know what to say and yet you're single," I said as my lips curved upwards into a smile.

She pinched at my cheeks and said "Being single is my choice"

Ava wants to say that guys are just a waste but she held it back not wanting to change my mind. She wanted to see me happy.

°°°

San sat at his desk, his eyes scanned through each piece of document and he sighed.

"It's gonna be a long day," someone said beside him.

She looked at him with needy eyes and he said "coffee would be nice" reminding her of why she was hired to be his assistant.

She clearly took the job just to be close to San and he knew it but time is essence. He needed an assistant as soon as possible so it left him no choice but to hire her.

She stood in front of his desk and unbuttoned her buttons slowly. San slammed his hand on the desk and said "not now Karen" 

She scurried off to get his coffee in only fear.

He let out an exasperated sigh then returned to his work.

A soft knock was heard from his door and without looking up, he yelled " come in"

Finally looking up from his folders, he saw her.

The pen he had in his grasp fell as his grip loosened around it.

His eyes widened and he looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

He was speechless and shocked.

He couldn't form words much less a sentence to ask what she was doing here.

He couldn't ask why she came back.

He was too dumbfounded.

"Uh-I-i" he tried to voice out something but failed miserably.

A soft smile was plastered on her face. Heels clicking as she made her way over to him.

Leaning over his desk, she asked when her boobs were clearly seen by him "did you miss me?" Before closing the distance between them.