Sapphire was her name

Beauty was what defined her face

Beauty was what defined her face. Her personality was a clear definition of ugliness.

Yes, she had all the curves a man could ever want or she had all the beauty that girls would envy but her personality was what brought her down.

Sapphire, a gem.

They wanted only happiness for her. Her parents loved her to the point where they would do anything for her. After all, she was their only child.

To say she took advantage of that would be an understatement.

And yet her story is to be told.

°°°

Rummaging through my closet, I yelled "got it" as I grasped the thin white material in my hands.

I brought it up to my nose and sniffed at the t-shirt with a shy smile on my face, his scent was long gone.

One of many t-shirts San had left at my apartment.

Y/n! Stop you're gonna get yourself trapped in a one-sided love story.

My mind told me to stop but I didn't. I needed to talk to someone about this.

I needed to do something about the way I felt even though Ava told me to go with the flow.

It's not the fact that I wasn't listening to what she told me but I think he deserves to know. Especially after he confided in me and let me in.

And I think he would be the best person to give me advice on this situation.

Was I making the right decision?

In this moment, I didn't think it was right or wrong.

I grasped the electronic device in my hand and carefully punched in the digits. I waited until he picked up and said: "Can we meet?"

I bit my nails as I waited for his response. "It's so sudden but sure. Where do you want to meet?"

"Where ever works for you" I replied and he said "I'm home today. I can send you the address if you want to"

"Yes that's perfect" I replied cheerily.

°°°

Pulling up into his driveway, I was nervous but I needed to do this.

He stepped into my view as I hopped out of my car. "Nice house," I said and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Let's get inside and get you warm," he said as he placed his hand on the small of my back and led me inside.

We sat on his couch and I gape at the way his house is neatly organized.

"You live alone?" I asked and he nodded.

I didn't know what else to do that would cut the awkwardness.

He speaks "What did you uh-"

"I wanted to talk to you" I let out finally accepting the real reason I was here.

He gestured for me to go ahead and I inhaled a sharp breath before speaking.

"I actually need some advice, for a friend" I let out with doe eyes staring at him.

He flashed me a smile and said "then you've come to the right place"

"My friend met this guy, his name is Nas and-" I started but was stopped by Jongho.

"Wait your friend met a guy named Nas? Like Lil Nas? That's cool" he asked with a childlike smile.

"Don't make me regret coming to you" I said and he let a giggle.

"So she met Nas a while now and he happens to be a fuckboy. He doesn't care for anyone's feeling and neither did she, at that moment. He is cold and ruthless but sometimes acts playfully and friendly with her. She thinks his past might be the reason for his behavior and it kind of gets to her now because she recently realized that she may have feelings for Nas." I said as I studied the expression on Jongho's face.

He looked somewhat amused.

"She told me about this and I really don't know what to say so I wanted to ask someone with a bit of common sense," I said as I leaned back in the couch and waited for his advice.

"Well y/n, you can tell your friend that this is normal and I think you should tell your friend that I'm not stupid," he said and chuckled as he slapped his thighs.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently with a pout.

"Did you think that I wouldn't be able to figure out that San is Nas spelled backward?"

My eyes widened and I acted shocked as if I had no clue. "Small world," I said with a cheeky smile.

"You like him?" Jongho asked in all seriousness as he looked at me.