Strapped

"Come on, lets get you in the shower" San said to me as he unbuttoned my shirt

My hands reached up to his shirt, seeing that he hadn't change from his working clothes and I asked teasingly "Aren't you gonna shower with me?"

He smiled at that before leaning in, he placed a kiss on my forehead as he let out "No, I'll go put Sangie to bed"

"Awww" I whined with a pout resting on my lips.

"Come on, hop in" the man said as he filled the bathtub. Looking at him, I scoffed as I did as instructed.

°°°

Moving into the room, San is nowhere to be seen, however, I can clearly see that he had laid out clothes for me. I smiled at that as I pulled my lingerie on. Looking at his t-shirt, I smirked deciding to not wear it.

Hopping under the blanket, I waited for San to return. The door to our bedroom swung open and in walked San.

"Baby?" I called out and his head snapped in my direction "come here" I said as I got on all fours, crawling over to the bottom of the bed.

His eyes scanned my body and he asked "Aren't you cold? Wear this" he said as he grasped another one of his t-shirts out of the wardrobe.

"No!" I yelled and he looked at me with wide eyes "I don't want to wear clothes unless you're going to take it off of me"

He chuckled deeply at that as he moved over, sitting just beside me on the bed. Pulling me onto his thighs, I slackened his neck tie.

"Someone sure is needy" he said and I covered his lips with the warmth of mine.

"It's a secret! Don't tell my husband but he hasn't been loving me the way he did before" I argued as if I was cheating on San.

Pushing him back, I grasped his tie in my hand and I ordered "give me your hands"

San's eyes widened and he said "No! We're not doing this now, you're way too drunk"

"But- I'm sure you would allow Alina to do this" I argued and his eyes widened "Why do you think I'm cheating on you?" He asked, clearly confused.

Ignoring his question, I wrapped the tie around his hand as I gestured for him to go back "let me do this and I'll answer all of your stupid questions"

I was not in my right mind.

I had no clue what I was thinking or doing in the moment.

Strapping his hands to the bed, I straddled the man as I leaned down, covering his lips with mine.

"Does slutty Sapphire make love to you like this" I asked, ripping his shirt off.

He giggled, clearly amused as I placed pepper kissed on his exposed skin.

"You need to stop thinking that, just give me a few days and I'll explain everything to you" he said in between moans.

I, however, wasn't listening to anything the man was saying.

"It's no use talking to you now, you're drunk" he said and I retorted "yeah, that's right! Shut the fuck up!"

Placing kisses along his structured jawline as my hand reached down to his belt buckle, fiddling with it.

"Why wouldn't it open?" I cried out.

San couldn't help but to find this all amusing. "I must say, I bragged way too much about that sculpted dick of yours"

His eyes widened and I placed a hand over my mouth in attempt to hide my laughter as I continued "And the balls of steel"

San's laughter echoed in the room as he asked "oh so now its sculpted? Someone's moved on from saggy, finally accepting the truth?"

I laughed at that as I placed my head on his firm chest, I heard his soothing voice and I had no idea when my eyelids met as I drifted off into dreamland.

°°°

Don't forget to vote

Lol wait till y/n is  sober 😂