Sannie's familiar smirk

There's this tingly feeling on my insides and I can't help but to bite down on my bottom lip whenever I stare at him

Why was I feeling this way?

It was as if I was about to give into him.

"I'm going to go take a shower" I started as I looked over at the man who planted his figure onto the couch. His phone in his hand as he paid no attention to me and weirdly,  I craved his attention.

"Sannn" I whined and the man glanced at me and I continued "I said I'm going to go take a shower, I'll leave the door open if you'd like"

"I'll shower after" San declined my offer kindly as his eyes averted back to his phone.

I scoffed at his behavior and even though I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and take a fricking shower, I couldn't.

My body's calling and he isn't picking up. I'm irritated and beyond mad that I am so aroused for absolutely no reason.

I had everything planned and under control but suddenly, my body acts up.

"Ughh" I groaned as my feet carried the weight of my body into the bathroom.

°°°

Pulling San's t-shirt over my body, I made my way into bed. He was currently showering and I'm sure he was going to walk out butt naked again, given that Sangie had his own room.

And just on time, here he comes!

Modeling his way into the room, I  ignored him as his footsteps moved closer and closer to me. My eyes were closed tightly and I could feel myself getting heated with each second that passed.

Every thought of him drove me crazy. Why was I so fucking horny?

I wanted to touch him, I felt like I needed him to touch me but we had a challenge between us.

I didn't want to give in but slowly, my body was calling him.

Pulling the covers over my body, I felt the bed weigh down a bit, signaling that he had gotten into bed.

I hoped to myself that he kept his distance because from one touch, I'd be melted ice cream in his hands.

And just what I had hope for, I got the opposite. His hands wrapped around my needy body and I almost whimpered.

I am strong!

I will not give in!

I felt his body pressed against my back as he cuddled me and unknowingly, my body moved into his.

"Sannie~" I moaned out accidentally and I didn't need to see his face to know that it held that familiar smirk.

"You want me to make you feel good, don't you?" He whispered against my skin causing chills to run down my spine.

"Mhm" was the only thing that left my mouth and the man had the audacity to ask "What's that?"

"Fuck me already!" I whisper shouted as I turned to face him.

°°°

Oop- VoTe♡