Sexual Games

At this point, I know that San's sexually frustrated but by now, I'm sure he knows what I'm up to and why I'm 'staying away

At this point, I know that San's sexually frustrated but by now, I'm sure he knows what I'm up to and why I'm 'staying away.'

Knowing San, he'd put up a challenge so that's what we've been doing. The constant teasing actions being done as if the other is innocent.

I can speak for him as well as myself. It has gotten out of control where he would be moaning in the shower alone or when he would walk out after showering at night into our room where I was, completely fucking naked.

He knew what was up and I'm not talking about San's junior.

As if on time, it was the night before we left for vacation. I showered just before San did and picked out my sexiest piece of lingerie. A black two piece, it's lace barely even covering my body but that was the whole point.

I pulled it on and fluffed my hair a bit before applying some lip gloss and just as I sat back down near to the opened out suitcase, the bathroom door opened.

And as expected, San walked out butt naked. I glanced over at him as I held a pair of his shorts "Need this?" I asked and the man placed his hands on his hips as he shook his head.

Averting my eyes back to the suitcase, I packed whatever else was needed before I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer.

Looking up, I realised that his dick wasn't too far away from my mouth but instead of backing away, I asked "You tryna hit that dangly dang right in the back of my throat? Back up would ya?!"

The man smirked at that, leaning down as he placed his clothing on. Standing up, I dusted the imaginary dust off of my exposed thighs.

I knew his attention was on me when I modelled my way as I swayed my hips from side to side and I made it over to the bottom of our bed.

Looking back at him, I tucked a strand of hair behind my hair as I'm on all fours as I slowly crept into my spot.

My butt is exposed and like I mentioned, my lingerie was working its purpose by outlining exactly what needed to be outlined in the moment.

San sighed as he swept his wet hair back. Looking at me one last time, I asked seductively "Aren't you coming to bed, baby? I'm a bit cold"

His rolled his eyes as I threw the covers off, crossing my left leg over my right "I got these on sale, they were fifty percent off. Bet you'd like to take them one hundred percent off" I teased.

The man scoffed as he made his way over to me, grasping the covers, he pulled it over my body, covering my exposed areas as he asked "Didn't you say you were cold?"

I couldn't help but to laugh at his reaction when he said "No, keep your clothes on!"

°°°

I'm literally writing and well, my sister has me playing with LOL dolls

Anyhow, don't forget to vote and if you haven't followed me, feel free to do so♡

I swear, I have the best readers😭😭