Spanking makes it better

I leaned in covering San's lips with mine

I felt the weight of my body getting lighter and that's when I realized that I was lifted off the ground.

I was in his arms.

I placed my hands on the back of his neck as he held me bridal style and guided me through the crowd who eyed us weirdly.

I missed this feeling.

The one where I felt the excitement from a small thing such as a kiss.

The one where I get aroused by him just placing his tender lips on mine.

I've mentioned this already and I'll mention it again, he's by far the best kisser I've kissed.

It made me feel as if I was a blank coloring book but he was the crayons that filled me in.

He was the one to add colour to my life.

I was brought back to reality when I was plopped on to the softness of someone's mattress.

I heard him close the door over the loud music and he made his way over to me like a hungry lion waiting to devour his meal.

In this case, I was his meal.

Self compliment! Yasss!

His figure hovered over mine as he slowly crept onto the mattress.

"Take it off," he said grasping my clothing in his hands.

"You first" I whispered lowly.

I gawked at him as he slowly removed every bit of clothing from his body and he stood naked in front of me.

"Your turn," he said and I unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor and soon I felt his hands on me.

"I wanna remove these," he said as he slowly removed my lingerie.

His figure hovered over mine and he placed pepper kisses along my neck.

"I miss this" he groaned out.

He wasn't just an average guy.

He was one that gave off that big dick energy and the reality was the man had a huge dick.

He buried his head into my neck, leaving marks.

"Sannie~" I moaned out as he smirked over at me.

"So fucking bad~" he said as he pulled me closer to him.

°°°

I'm sure that his handprints were on my butt right now but it made it hotter after all, spanking makes it better.

My mind flashes me back to the way he bent me over his knees, he claimed that I needed to count my way to victory since I've been bad.

The difference between good sex and bad sex, you always fall asleep after good sex.

I felt him place a kiss on my forehead before we drifted off to sleep.