Sick tricks

"So here's what you're going to do for me, pretty boy" Sapphire hissed as she outlined the man's face with her index finger pressed upon his soft skin

The next hand held a gun to his forehead, making sure that he was vulnerable enough for her to manipulate and blackmail him.

"Everyone knows now, well, they should know by now that I'm not pregnant for you." Seonghwa's eyes widened immediately as his words were blocked by the cloth that was stuffed into his mouth.

"Long story, my love, Choi San and I had an argument and I said some things but that not the point" she started as she stopped for a moment to think about what she had to say.

"So, back to business, you'll show up to work as normal and I know for a fact that San's going to mention all the things I said to him but-" the woman paused at that as a sinister smile curved her lips upward.

"But you'll deny it! You'll act as if you are indeed the father of my child. Now that I think about it, this seems a little too" she paused as she thought of a word to express her feelings and the best she got was "little"

"I do intend on having San for myself by the end of this year so how about you be a good little boy and sleep with y/n and don't ask me how!" She piped.

"Just get her to sleep with you, whether she's drunk or drugged or whatever you have to do and don't forget to film it, I love a good porno film. Especially,  if its one that'll have San crawling back to me" the woman seemed a bit out of her mind and happy at that thought.

Seonghwa's eyes were lowered to the ground as she let out "And don't act smart with me cause trust me when I say, I have cameras everywhere!"

"Oh and one last thing, if they ask where you've been, simply say you panicked or you were scared that you would be a bad dad or something. Put that brain to work!"

Sapphire hasn't had enough yet, she wanted more, she wanted what she always came back for. Choi San.

°°°

"We shouldn't bother her" I said, feeling pitiful on the pregnant woman. Even though she wasn't pregnant for Seonghwa, she was still pregnant.

Knowing how stressful and hard that could be on her, I was trying my best to convince San to do this a next time or not at all.

San was hell bent on confronting her though, "we're already here!" He said lowly as he placed my hands in his.

Instead of knocking on the door like any regular or normal person would do, he grasped the knob, twisting it as he let us enter the familiar room.

Stepping into the room, San called out "Sapphire?!"

We had no clue what was headed our way.

"I'm in the bedroom" she yelled back and just as San pulled me after him, we were met with two figures instead of one.

San's eyes were wide as he stared ahead at the two who were cuddled up in bed. Only God knows if they're clothed under the covers.

"Wait-" I said as I glanced between San and Seonghwa, who was currently cuddled up in bed with Sapphire.

"I thought you said that Seonghwa was missing?!" I asked as I stared over at San.

°°°

Vote♡