Skimpy clothes equal to old perverts

Getting hired was the easy part

The hard part was hating myself for not asking what the outfit would be like before accepting the job.

I was basically wearing a bra and a very thin top that was completely useless.

Get me started on the skirt which wasn't even hiding anything.

My thighs were exposed. My entire body was put on a showcase. I didn't want this kind of attention.

I felt as if I needed the Lord at this moment as I tried to yank my skirt a bit lower.

As I yanked the skirt, I felt the zipper went down and before I knew it, the skirt was making its way down my legs.

What the fuck?!!

Rule number one: don't yank the skirt

Rule number two: at least use some panties under this.

A knock was heard from my door and I rushed out to get it. I knew Mark was waiting for me since he insisted on me not driving alone at late hours.

Opening the door, I tried to cover my body but my tiny hands could barely do anything.

"You look-" he said and I cut him off by saying "slutty? I know"

"I should've just said yes to stripping" I joked and Mark gulped which passed without me noticing.

I grabbed my jacket and quickly secured myself and we made our way out of the apartment.

Mark's gaze never left me as I grasped my jacket tighter.

"Skimpy clothes equal to old perverts," I said before hugging my arms tighter.

He let out a low chuckle before averting his attention to where he stepped next.

°°°

Working beside Mark was better than I thought.

It's only my first night but I helped him blow off some girls that offered to take him out and he did the same for me with some old perverts.

I can see this being something we would do more often.

I wish I could say that I've gotten used to being exposed but sadly no.

How can I when the air conditioner is keeping the place extremely cold that my body feels as if it is going numb.

I made it through the night without having anyone puke on me or anywhere close to me. All thanks to Mark.

My shift ended at exactly 6 am and both Mark and I rushed out in hopes of getting some sleep at home.

°°°

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Mark asked as we walked through the halls of our apartment building.

"Dude! I need to sleep" I said as I tried to keep up with Mark's quick footsteps.

He was obviously used to being awake all night like this. I mean it's his job and I'm only now starting this.

The next thing I felt was strong arms lifting me up and throwing me over their shoulder.

"Mark put me down" I yelled only to spot the familiar butt and the actually Mark beside me with a worried expression on his face.

"It's okay! I'll take it from here." He let out and Mark did nothing but head directly into his apartment completely minding his own business.

He better not show up tomorrow to ask me if I'm okay

"What the heck?!" I yelled as I was plopped onto the softness of my couch.

"Not happy to see me?" San asked and I yelled "Get out! I don't want or need you anywhere close to me"

His hands reached down to my jacket and took it off as he placed it on the seat beside me.

"You quit?" He asked and I snapped back "wasn't the letter clear enough or you want me to spell each word out for you?"

"It was clear but unbelievable." He said and I asked, "what do you want now?" Clearly done with his bullshit.

"The contract y/n" he let out and I sighed and said "I want out"

His eyes met mine and my gaze was trapped.

"Why?" He asked acting innocent.

I let out a sinister laugh and said "I don't want to stop you from finding your true love. You know the one that's actually good enough to be a wife"

I was being petty but he deserved it.

"Sign this," he said as he handed me a contract which was literally just one page and stated that it would end our sexual relationship.

I signed it without hesitation and then threw it over in his direction rudely.

"Now get out," I said gesturing to the door.

Before leaving, he said, "I u-um didn't mean what I said that night."

"Come back here! Why would I even believe that when you literally screamed it at me?"

He exhaled before saying " it just reminded of me of someone who was very close to me in the past " before finding leaving.

What did he even mean by that? Gosh! I swear this asshat can make my brain flip with how confusing he can be at times.

What am I? A mindreader?