She's not his type

Heart hammering in my chest as the words replayed in my head

"She's not his type" Wooyoung blurted out to Seonghwa.

"I know that but he just wants to use her maybe for a night. He said he wanted her to see what she was missing" Seonghwa said to Wooyoung then he let the bitter coffee touch his lips.

"But y/n seems innocent. He shouldn't do such things." Wooyoung said and Seonghwa nodded.

"I tried talking to him but he said girls like y/n should not be scolded, they should be punished" Seonghwa let out causing Wooyoung to choke on the food he was eating.

°°°

I quickly rushed to the washroom not wanting to hear the rest of their conversation.

I didn't think it would be this uncomfortable walking in on someone talking about punishing me sexually.

I honestly thought it would turn into a hot make-out session then I would be happily dicked down but I guess not.

But the only thing I want to know is why would my boss want to punish me?

Forget him! Clear your mind y/n! There is no way San junior is coming anywhere close to my you know what.

You're here for the job, the cash and most importantly, Park Seonghwa.

°°°

Two weeks in and still I haven't said anything to Seonghwa. I was afraid of rejection.

Stop being a little pussy.
Grow a pair and confess.

"Jongho, Wooyoung and I are going for a drink later. Why don't you join us?" Seonghwa asked snapping me out of my conversation I was having in my mind.

"I have someone for you to meet, please," he said pouting a bit.

I couldn't resist him so I agreed just to see him smile.

He is so handsome! I'll ask him out today. Definitely!

"Great! I'll meet you guys after work but right now I need to get back. The boss must be waiting for his daily compliment" I said and excused myself from the lunchroom.

°°°

Upon arriving at San's office, I noticed that he was nowhere to be seen so I returned to what I was doing.

Bent over his desk, as I tidied his paperwork a bit for him to be more comfortable.

"Why does he have to be this messy?" I argued as I sorted out his files.

"You're just begging to be fucked, aren't you?" A voice erupted causing me to turn to the owner.

My eyes scanned his messy form as his shirt was open displaying his toned chest. Not forgetting the way his belt buckle hung openly.

His hair was a complete mess and the smirk on his face just made it clear that he just casually fucked another poor soul.

My eyes scanned his figure and my lips parted slightly.

"Is this the part in the movies where I throw you on the desk and have you beg for my dick?" 

My eyes widened and I tried to avert my eyes from him.

"Cat got your tongue, baby?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't come any closer," I said in a whisper as he was only a few inches away from me.

"Why not, babe? He said as his body was pressed upon mine.

His hand reached down to my left leg slightly hiking it up as he placed himself between my legs.

To say I wasn't liking this would be untrue.
To say he didn't look hot would also be untrue.

"Stop," I said slightly pushing him away.

He backed away and yet that smirk never left his lips.

"This might be easier than I thought," he said lowly before sending a wink over in my direction.

Finally composing myself, I walked over to the door before my knees went weak.

"I don't know what kind of movies you watch but I will not be begging for that saggy old dick of yours," I said before rushing out of his office.

What the fuck just happened?!

I was confused.

°°°

Looking at the watch placed on my wrist, I thanked the Gods above that it was time for me to leave.

Quickly I made my way out of the building only to see Jongho waiting patiently.

Shit! I forgot about my plans. Well, I'm not going to back out now. I have to confess to Seonghwa today.

"Hey y/n" Jongho called out for me to join him and so I did.

With a smile on my face, I was clueless as to what was going to happen next. I was also clueless about this friend Seonghwa wanted me to meet.