Showerhead

Flustered I was as we sat in the coffee shop

Flustered I was as we sat in the coffee shop. Deciding on just having a hot cup of coffee and inhaling the fresh air was just what we did.

Yet, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. The way San made me feel weak. Why? Just why?

I guess he doesn't know about limits.
Unbelievable!

But if he thinks that I'm just going to let him achieve his little goal of having me beg for him then I guess he's wrong cause I'm not going to allow it. I'm not that weak little smut writer that held many fantasies. I'm different. Right?

°°°

Engaging in conversation as we awaited Seonghwa's friend.

Do it now! Confess now!

"Seonghwa? Can I talk to you in private? There's something I need to tell yo-" I said but got interrupted by a small voice.

"Hi baby," she said as her hair fell slightly in front of her face.

Her slim figure hugged Seonghwa's then she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

I refused to believe what I was seeing. The way my heart was getting broken.

"Y/n meet my girlfriend" Seonghwa voiced out and before I could have processed anything else, I got up and ran to the washroom.

Immediately throwing up all of my lunch at the thought of falling for someone who is happily in a relationship.

Calm down y/n! You didn't know!

Though I was clueless, I couldn't help but feel horrible and also humiliated.

Just imagine if you had confessed.

Ignoring my thoughts and tears in my eyes, I knew that I needed to leave so instead of heading back to the guys, I left.

°°°

The next day I called in sick. The humiliation stayed with me throughout the night. The loneliness never left as well.

The first boyfriend I had loved me but he also loved other girls. I was naive and blinded to even notice him cheating on me.

My second boyfriend lasted longer than my first, I even thought maybe it was meant to be. Completely fallen in love and given myself to him. Only to find out that he was also sleeping with my best friend.

I should have turned a lesbian when I had the chance.

After that, I was shattered, a part of me was broken. I never dated anyone only had minor crushes.

To say I was heartbroken would be an understatement.

Sprawled on my bed and lost in thoughts when my doorbell was rung.

Who could that be now?

°°°

"How do you even know where I live?" I said to Seonghwa who stood outside my apartment.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked and flashed me one of his angelic smiles.

I allowed him inside and closed the door behind him.

"I brought you some soup and this is for you," he said handing me a bouquet of roses.

I quirked my eyebrow as I looked at him.

"Eat up! Don't want my little sister to get sick" he said as he patted my head softly.

Yikes!

Yeet- there goes my feelings.

My feelings- am I a joke to you?!

Getting off-track again y/n

"Thanks," I said heartbroken but in awe at the fact that he considers me sister.

"Good girl! There's a note on the letter he told me to ensure that you read it" he said leaving me confused again.

He?!

Noticing my expression, he said "Oh, San! He sent the roses" causing me to choke on my noodles.

My pervert of boss again. What is up with this guy?

"I need to go now. See you on Monday?" He asked and I nodded before he left.

My curiosity made itself known as I reached for the note my boss had written.

Get well soon! There is plenty of work left to finish and it isn't going to happen magically.

"Amazing! Just amazing!" I muttered as I rolled my eyes.

Frustration was my company on this night and I knew just what I needed.

Showerhead it is!