Spill the tea

I arrived at Seonghwa's doorstep and just when I was about to knock, the door swung opened

Why was I even going to knock? The music was way too loud for them to hear me.

"Y/n?!!" Wooyoung shouted as he pulled me in for a hug.

He grasped my hand in his and dragged me through the crowd as we made our way into the kitchen.

There I spot Jongho.

"Baby," he said as he pinched my cheeks and I slapped his hands away playfully.

"Last time I checked, I was older than you," I told and he patted my head and said "just in age love"

"Let's carry you to meet the others," they said as they hooked my hands and dragged me around.

After being tugged everywhere by those two for about ten minutes, I stopped and said "I need a drink"

The guys laughed and Wooyoung left to get some drinks for us.

"How was wife seen towing?" Jongho said.

"What?!" I said as I widened my eyes.

He gestured to outside and we made our way where the music wasn't too loud.

"I asked how has life been going?" He said and I let out a laughter.

"I thought you asked me about my wife," I said and he immediately replied "what?  You're married and you're lesbian? Hard luck San" he let out as he burst out in laughter.

My laughter was short-lived as I heard his name role off the tip of Jonhgo's tongue.

"Why do you have to bring up that asshole?" I replied with one of my most threatening eye-rolls.

"Woah there! Calm down!" He said laughing at the way I reacted after hearing the devil's name.

"Sorry, I just get really irritated when anyone mentions him," I said and he just said "yeah, me too"

Over the few months, I was employed at Choi's Company, I always noticed the way Jongho, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa would look out for San.

I knew that they had a special connection or bond but San was their boss in the end.

He would always be the one to distance himself from them.

The reason for that? I have no clue.

"He was just your boss but I had to grow up with him" Jongho mumbled and I tensed up.

"Oh, you guys knew each other for a long time now?" I asked and he let out a small laugh then said "he's my brother y/n"

My eyes widened and I choked on the dry air.

"No way" I exclaimed as I looked at him.

"I thought you knew," he said averting his gaze to what was in front of him.

Numerous persons were already passed out on the lawn. Some dancing, some singing and some puking their guts out.

"I really didn't know that," I said truthfully and he replied with "I'm not surprised"

"You guys don't act like brothers. I mean, he's the boss of the company and you're working for the company he owns. Was he the favourite son?" I asked concerned.

"No I have shares in the company but San is just different. He's more how should I put it?" He said as he placed a finger on his chin as he thought about a word.

"He's more mature," Jongho said and I quirked my eyebrows, clearly confused.

"When San was sixteen, he was dragged into the company due to the problems our parents had and things got so much more difficult when our mom died," he said and exhaled as he looked up to the clouds.

As if he was looking for her. Any sign from her.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "you don't have to tell me, it's okay" I said and he replied with "i want to"

I nodded and he continued "our dad went crazy. He had to be kept at home and if San couldn't manage the company then it would've gone bankrupt by now" he said and I felt a bit bad for knowing what San went through. Not only San but also Jongho.

They lost their mom at a young age then their dad basically went crazy little by little.

"Seonghwa is our cousin and Wooyoung is San's best friend. And well, then there's me, his brother. We all tried our best to help him in this challenge of managing the company. We didn't want him to feel so pressured" he said and I could've sworn that I say his little hand reach up to the corner of his eyes. Wiping tears.

"Well, I really don't know what to say honestly. Just know that I'll always be here for you guys" I said as I pulled Jongho in for a hug.

Just then, a familiar figure made its way beside us and my heart stopped when I noticed how casual San was dressed.

"Wow! From sleeping with me to sleeping with my brother now?" He asked as he stood beside us.

I didn't think I would see him here.

I honestly thought the guys hated him. Well that's until Jongho spilled the tea about his family.

Why can't he just leave me alone?!