She said "Happy ending?"

"I'll take you to your lockers" the woman said as she gestured for me to move into the room which held a 'female' sign infront of it

I nodded, moving into the room as she gestured for San to follow her "The male room is over here" she whispered.

Just before San could've set his foot into the room, the woman said "Your girlfriend sure is pretty"

San smiled at that as he responded with "The prettiest" completely missing the way the woman addressed y/n.

"There are robes on the left side as soon as you walk in, here, I'll show you!"  The woman pushed her way into the men's locker room before San could've objected.

Stepping into the locker room, San said "I'm oka-" the man wasn't given the chance to finish when the woman said desperately "I specialize in happy endings"

San's eyes widened at that and he quickly exclaimed "No thank you!"

The woman looked at him with pleading eyes and San said "I'm married and my wife is much more amazing than some $40 handjob"

The woman's eyes widened and San didn't bother to change as he walked out of the men's locker room.

Heading over to the women's locker room, he walked right in knowing that no one other than Y/n should be in there given the fact that he had booked the entire place.

"Babe?" He called out and I was too caught up trying to unhook my bra that I hadn't heard him.

My attention is grasped when the curtains of the small room was drawn, revealing my struggling self.

My hands hugged my half naked form as I stared at the culprit with wide eyes.

The culprit stared back with a smirk on his face as he wasted no time in moving into the small room.

"Ohh no you don't" I said, placing my hands onto his firm chest trying to stop him.

"This is merely even a dressing room, anyone could walk in here" I reasoned but was a little too late when he pinned me to the wall, revealing his dominant side.

Leaning down, he whispered in my ear "I did say I'd like to bend you over and fuck you in public"

My eyes widened and I couldnt help but to giggle at his flirtatious acts.

With one hand, the man unhooked my bra without even looking at it, his hand then moved down to my jeans, unbuttoning it and I couldn't help but to melt into his touch.

His hands are in my hair, our clothes are scattered everywhere as I'm pinned to the wall. Too caught up in our sinful actions, we were completely unaware of the person that had entered the locker room.

°°°

If y'all don't know what a happy ending is then research it lol

And don't forget to vote ♡

Btw thank you guys for reading this book, it means a lot to me. I'm seeing people that were here from the start even. ♡