Second try better be promising

I looked at Jongho amazed as he snapped the apple in half

He promised to never leave my side and he was fulfilling that promise.

"Here my little sweet pea," he said as he handed me the apple.

"Dude, you're so strong," I said not believing what I just saw.

How can he just break an apple in half?

He flexed his muscles then said "go ahead, you know you wanna touch it"

I scrunched my face up in disgust and smacked his arm.

"Why are you treating me like a baby?" I asked Jongho and his eyes darted around the room then landed on San who was currently glaring at him.

The next thing I felt was Jongho placing his hands on my thighs and lifting me up.

"Wrap your legs around me before I drop you" he threatened and I quickly did.

"Your hair is getting in your eyes," he said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Put me down," I said and he placed his hands on my butt and walked out of the room.

When we were alone in another room, he placed me down gently and apologized.

"I'm so sorry," he said and I honestly didn't know how to reply to it.

"I really am," he said again and I nodded then said "ok but can you just act normal and not so weirdly again. It's freaking me out"

"Ok," he said then suddenly he leaned in and pinned my figure to the wall as he whispered "maybe later, baby"

I was honestly freaked out. Why was he acting so weirdly? I was about to knee him in his sack but he was jolted back.

San held Jongho by his collar and hissed through his teeth "she said to stop"

Jongho smirked then asked "why are you even here? Were you following us?"

San removed his hands from Jongho's shirt collar and Jongho teased "so you were following us"

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk out of the room but I was jolted back Jongho.

"I've had enough of this. You guys are way too childish to see what's happening around you so you leave me no choice" he said as he quickly fled out of the room and slammed the door.

San sprinted to the door and yanked at the doorknob but to no avail.

"We're not letting you guys out until you sort this bullshit out and accept your fucking feelings like adults" Seonghwa shouted on the other end of the door.

Their laughter echoed and then Jongho said "I'm so sorry y/n. It was all a part of the plan"

I wanted to tell him it's okay but it really wasn't.

With sulking shoulders, I looked at San quickly then averted my eyes away.

We knew that we were going to be stuck until we talk this out but neither of us said a word.

"This is all my fault" he let out quietly and I looked at him then looked away, not wanting to say anything.

"I'm sorry" he let out in a whisper.

Without looking at him, I said "yeah, you've been saying that a lot lately but I don't think it changes anything"

"Can we not fight?" He asked and I shrugged as he stepped closer to me.

"Well only if you can promise to stay away from me after today," I said not looking at him.

"I can't promise that y/n," he said and I scoffed.

"I know that I've been nothing but an asshole to you and I've been hurting you but-" he said stopping before he said something he would regret.

I fiddled with my fingers then said "who knew that I would fall for you" with a childish giggle.

"I did," he said and I snapped my head in his direction then asked "cocky much?"

"No, it's just I've seen the way you treat me compared to others and well honestly I'm happy you started liking me" he let out and sent a soft smile my way.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to be up under you like mash potato and gravy or like frosting on a cake." I joked and nodded as he stared into my soul.

"What if I wanted you to be?" He asked in a serious tone.

I looked at him and tilted my head then said "you missed your shot buddy"