Six children makes one happy family

"Didn't think we'd have a dinner like this! It's really surprising!" Ava let out, a bit excited by the fact that San and I had invited all of our close friends together just to have dinner

"Its is! And it seems a bit strange if you ask me" Yunho said, the man I had met a few times, he provided us with delicious food while the other let out "No one asked though!" Our driver, Yeosang said.

San and I giggled at the suspicions before the blue haired male said "Alright! Spill it already!" as he stared over at us with narrowed eyes.

"Spill what?" San asked innocently.

San's hand resting on my thigh just under the table, Seonghwa called the waitress over.

"How's your hand?" The voice questioned and Seonghwa's attention is averted over in Jongho's direction.

"It's good now" Seonghwa piped. 

"That bitch deserves worse than being placed behind bars!" HongJoong, the blue haired male hissed and Mingi is quick to reply "Yeah, I say we break her bones and roast marshmallows over her bo-"

"Language dude!" The squeaky voice warned as he smiled over at Sangie who sat comfortably between Yeosang and Yunho.

"So, let's pretend as if San and y/n didn't invite us here for a reason. What's up with you guys lately?" Hongjoong let out.

"Ava and I might be getting married soon" Jongho said as he looked over at the woman beside him.

"That's so swe-ET" my tone went from normal to high real quick as San's hands slipped under my dress.

"You okay?" Wooyoung asked and I nodded, a smile on my face as I gently moved my hands over to San's legs,  giving his thigh a pinch under the table. Averting my eyes over at him, I mouthed "Stop." The man simply smirked at that.

"I uh-h got a call recently" Seonghwa said, a sad smile placed on his lips as he continued "Sapphire isn't actually in prison"

"She's in a mental health centre. Apparently, my number was taken down by the cops as one of her close friends and they had no one else to inform. They've had the centre call me and they mentioned that she's not in the best state to be around people. Especially, people who she feels for" he said as he looked over at San.

"Her therapist said that Sapphire's love for San wasn't actually love. Her love was pulled more over to the money but she did feel for him. She longed materialistic things and yearned for attention. She's a wreck but the only reason she came looking for you was because she's lost all of her inheritance due to a feud with her parents."

"That's really horrible" Yunho let out as everyone agreed.

"Well, she is where she deserves to be!" Mingi said as he raised his glass for a toast, not giving two fucks about Sapphire.

He knew the trouble she caused and in his mind, she deserves worse than what she's currently facing.

"To San and y/n, for thinking that we're stupid enough to not figure out that you guys are having another baby!" Mingi toasted as San and I erupted in laughter.

"How did you guys know?" San asked, with a smile resting on his lips.

"You've been so careful with her! It's obvious!" HongJoong replied as warm smiles were sent our way.

"San!" Seonghwa called out, causing San to snap his head over in his direction, "Slow down! You're already on your second kid while the rest of us aren't even married yet"

San chuckled at that before saying "Then you guys better hurry up because a few years from now, I see myself with my beautiful wife and our six children having fun"

My eyes widened at that and I repeated "six?!"

San simply nodded at that. The man said that he wanted to build a family and grow old with y/n and that's just what he was going to do.

°°°

Don't forget to voteee♡

Next chapter will be longer since it's the last....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Will be posted during this week, I'm working on it!

I just wanted to include the rest of the guys here and Ava too.

A preview of the new San book

Title: Touch my bodyMost likely will contain smut

Most likely will contain smut... my mind is still debating that thought.

Thoughts on this?