Sculpted dick and balls of steel

"So you're blowing me off?" I asked through the speaker of the phone

"No! Come meet me!" She piped and I nodded as if she could see me.

"It's the bar on the third corner before my apartment" Ava said and I asked "But will your friend mind? I mean, I don't wanna intrude"

"You're my bestfriend! Now get your ass down here quickly. I haven't even met the woman, Jongho said he would love if I can make her feel welcomed" She said and and I giggled at that before saying "Fine, I'll be there soon"

°°°

My third cocktail in and I was already tipsy. Ava's friend didn't show up yet so here I was arguing "Can you believe him? I heard him admitting to it and then he gives me the day off"

A pout resting on my lips as I continued "Probably fucking her in his office, just like he did with me"

"Be quiet woman!" Ava whisper shouted as she laughed at my behavior.

Ok, I was no longer tipsy, I was drunk and on my sixth drink of the day.  Finally, a woman approached us and her voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite figure out who she was.

"You must be Ava and wait- aren't you San's slut?" The woman asked and I lifted my head off of the table as I asked "Wait- Sapphire? As in slutty Sapphire?"

Her laughter echoed through the room and she said "It's Alina, name change, sweetheart"

"You guys know each other?" Ava asked but her question is ignored.

My eyes widened as my intoxicated form did the maths. Alina as in San's cousin? Was he sleeping with Sapphire?

Tears escaped my eyes and I heard the woman asked "What's up with her?"

Ava is quick to reply with "Personal problems-" her sentence is cut short when I said "Husband problems"

God! why was I such a chatterbox when drunk?

Shut the fuck up, y/n!

My mind was screaming but who listens when they're drunk? Not me!

"Husband problems? Aren't you able to satisfy San? Called it!" The woman piped and I snapped "He has a problem with holes, he tends to have the urge of filling them when he sees them"

Ava slapped her hand over my mouth as Sapphire's laugh echoed once again.

"Lucky man! How can I blame him? He has a well sculpted dick and balls of steel" I exclaimed, fangirling over my husband.

"Gosh! He really is amazing! If only you hadn't come back to ruin that" I said, with a pout resting on lips.

"Yeah, I tend to ruin relationships a lot" the woman, by the name of Alina said and I grew furious at that.

Jumping over my seat, I snatched the woman by her hair as I pulled her to the ground with me.

"Oh my fucking God!" Ava exclaimed as she tried to separate us, the security guards of the bar rushed over to us and after a few minutes, we were kicked out.

"Come here, I'm taking you home! San's going to be pissed. Why would you just attack the woman like that?" Ava argued as we hopped into her vehicle.

Pulling my seatbelt over me, I laughed "Oh wait- you have no clue who Sapphire is, do you?" I questioned as the woman stared at me weirdly then let out "No, how would I?"

A smirk tugged my lips upwards as I teased "Jongho's a liar"

"What?" Ava asked and I bite down on my bottom lip as I ignored the woman's question.

°°°

Don't forget to vote!

San's been cheating on Y/n with Sapphire or should I say Alina😶