So lead me on

I immediately looked up at Mark, only to see him passed out on my couch after I literally just gave him a blowjob

I was still stunned by his words but didn't bother too much about it as sleep consumed my half-drunk form on the floor of my living room.

°°°

My eyes fluttered opened and I inhaled the scent of freshly brewed coffee.

I immediately got up and rushed to the kitchen. To my surprise, Seonghwa was standing in my kitchen.

"Hi" he let out as he looked at me.

I forced a tiny smile on my face and walked up to him and said "give me that" as I grabbed the mug of coffee from his hands.

I blew into it for a few seconds before completely gulping every drop of it down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked not wanting to sound rude.

I remember Mark was passed out on my couch but when I looked over in that direction he wasn't there anymore.

"I came over to invite you to my party but then saw you passed out on the floor." He said as he glared at me.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Don't worry, when I saw you on the floor, I took you to your bed because sleeping on the floor is bad for the back" he said and I flashed him a smile.

He gave me a pat on my head and said "the party is later this evening and I expect to see you there"

I pouted and said "I have to work though, "

"No excuses! We haven't hung out in so long and I miss you, the guys miss you so you better show up" he argued.

"Fine," I mumbled. A smile was brought to my face when I saw him smile.

He really wasn't lying when he said that he considers me as a sister.

He pulled me in and hugged me tightly then said "just take a shower before you show up to my house"

I slapped his arm playfully and he let out a peal of laughter.

"I gotta get going now. See you tonight?" He asked and I nodded as I watched him walk out of my apartment.

Better get something cute to wear for tonight.

I was honestly excited to see the friends I made when I was employed at Choi's company.

"Can't wait to see them"

°°°
My eyes averted to the black watch on my wrist as I looked at the time.

5:30 pm.

"Better go take a shower and start dressing," I said excitedly.

I stripped the clothing off of my skin and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water run from my head to my toes.

"Y/n?" Someone called out and before I could even cover myself, Mark was already in the bathroom.

"Oh my God! I-I'm sorry" he said as he tried to cover his eyes.

But the fact that he still stood in the bathroom even though he knew I was fully naked says a lot.

The next thing I heard was the bathroom door sliding open as Mark entered the shower with me, naked.

"Mark what are yo-?" I was cut off when Mark crashed his lips onto mine.

He leaned in closer and my back hit the wall.

There wasn't a chance to protest against what was happening. I could feel the warmth of his body pressed against mine as he pleasured himself.

I looked at him and his eyes were closed "I like you a lot" he confessed and I closed my eyes at that.

I could feel his hands roaming my body as he grunted in my ear. I'm shocked, not knowing what to do as the man gives himself to me.

I was stunned but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. "I'm close," he said and even though I was nowhere near to an orgasm, I kept my eyes closed as I tightened my muscles around him.

I faked an orgasm not to hurt his feelings. I mean who wouldn't? The guy literally just confessed that he likes me.

"That was amazing," he said before washing both of us up to step out of the shower.

I smiled at him as I wrapped my body with the towel.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked and I said "I can't, I'm going over to a friends house tonight"

"Oh" he piped out and I replied "maybe tomorrow" just so I didn't hurt his feelings.

I didn't want him to feel as if I was turning him down.

A smirk tugged at his lips and he said "Can't you stay tonight? Maybe we could more of what happened in there" as he gestured to the bathroom.

I forced a smile on my lips and lied "tempting but maybe another time"

I didn't want to hurt his feelings but by doing this, I would be leading him on.

By lying to him.