Sneaky much?

I turned on my heels to face his and as our eyes made four, I leaned my forehead closer to his then whispered "kiss me, Choi San"

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear then tilted his head as he leaned closer, covering my lips with his.

The warmth of his mouth welcomed me as I bit his bottom lip softly. I could feel his tongue slowly poking its way in and I allowed it. Our tongue danced to the rhythm our minds played.

Parting to catch our breaths, he asked: "Have you thought about it?" Before things could get further.

I smiled at him and took his hands in mine as I said "call me yours"

"Not just yet," he said as he looked at me with daring eyes.

I was confused then he said "get dressed for seven" before letting me go and walking out of my apartment.

He didn't give me a chance to object or say anything.

He just left.

°°°

I couldn't think clearly.

I sat on my couch with my phone in my grasp as I looked at the message San sent to me.

'I can't just call you mine yet'

I was confused.

What did he even mean?

He told me to get dress for seven then sends a message like this. What kind of twisted game was he playing right now?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my doorbell once again.

Slowly opening the door, I was met with the delivery guy again.

This time he held a red box in his hand.

"This is for you," he said as he passed it to me. 

"There's a letter inside the box," he said and I thanked him.

"Have fun, " he said before leaving.

°°°

Opening the red box, the color caught my eyes. I grasped the material in my hand and pulled it out of its box.

A red silk dress.

I quirked my eyebrow as I looked at it. Suddenly I caught a glimpse of the letter.

'Wear this tonight, my love' it stated.

I said to myself  "well it's time to prepare for later"

°°°

Standing in front of the mirror as I looked at the way the red material outlined my body.

I felt nervous.

I didn't know what to expect next.

He sure was sneaky.

A ding was heard from my phone and I rushed to check it.

"The car's outside and don't worry, it's just going to be us and a few of our friends" he sent.

I couldn't help but get more nervous.

'You do know that I can drive, right?'  I replied and then he replied shortly after 'not after I'm done with you tonight'

I felt my whole insides turning but nevertheless, I made my way downstairs to the car.

"Good evening, miss y/n," his deep voice said as he opened the door like a gentleman and allowed me to enter.

We both got seated as he adjusted his mirror then said "I'm Yeosang and I'll be your driver for the night" as he stepped on the gas taking me to where San was.

We arrived at the location and it looked deserted. He said our friends would be here too so why was I alone?

"Yes sir, I'll let her know" Yeosang replied through the speaker of his phone.

"Sir said to just step inside" I quirked my eyebrows at how sneaky San was being. It was getting a bit annoying, I just wanted to see him yet I couldn't.

Opening the door, I stepped inside as instructed and I couldn't believe my eyes.

There he was, standing with his God-sent smile on his perfect face. His suit made him look taller than usual.

The inside of the place was much different from the outside. The outside seemed like an abandoned place whereas the inside was filled with roses and lights that made the table in the middle stand out.

"Hi baby," he said as he slowly approached me.

"It's just you and I tonight" he piped out as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Don't forget me" a cheerful voice said causing both of our eyes to snap over in his direction.

.
.
.
OMFG WATTPAD DELETED ONE OF MY BOOKS