Stop hurting mommy

"I wouldn't really-" before I could've finished, my dearest eye candy of a husband approached us

"What's taking you so long? Sangie was getting impatient" San said as he moved closer to me.

"Oh sorry, babe! I was having a friendly chat with Mr. Bartender over here" I piped and San quriked his eyebrows over at me and I mouthed "He's gay!"

"So how do you know Mark?" The man asked once again and San is immediately alarmed at that.

"We were uh-h neighbours for a while" I said, trying not to make things seem bad between us. I hear San scoffed in the corner as he mumbled "Just neighbours"

"Why didn't he ever introduce us to each other? We could've gotten along so well!" The man piped and San doesn't miss the chance to vent his anger.

"Actually, Mark hasn't been very nice to my wife so we would've in the past and now in present, kindly refuse your offer"

My eyes widened as I'm suddenly being pulled away from the shack by San.

"Dudeee!" I exclaimed and the man simply asked "You really like getting hurt, don't you? Why are you even mingling with Mark's boyfriend or friend or whatever they are to each other"

"Calm down, Mr. Eye candy" I started as he intertwined our hands. "Sangie fell asleep, he wanted to go on a family vacation but all he's doing is sleeping" San said, chuckling at his son's cute lazy-like behavior.

A few seconds of silence filled the air as we walked back to our flat. Footsteps infront of the other, I asked "how did you get the video deleted?"

San simply replied with "I called a friend and he was happy to help"

His body tensed up a bit and I could feel that he had gotten a bit uncomfortable so I asked "what now?"

Staring at the man as we entered the flat, he said "Don't get mad but I may have sort of sued Mark for that"

My eyes widened and I exclaimed "What?"

"Well, there's footage of him literally sneaking in and filming and following us around all day even though we rented the place" San started as he closed the door behind him.

"There's proof and it's not much to deal with, I just wanted to teach him a lesson" San said and I nodded, understanding everything that was going through his mind.

"Whatever!" I said as I smirked over in my husband's direction.

Rolling my eyes at him, he quriked his eyebrows over at me.

"Looking for trouble, I see" San questioned as he moved closer to me.

With every step he took forward, I took one backwards, leading him directly into our shared bedroom.

"Am I?" I questioned teasingly and the man whispered into my ear as I'm cornered "Undress"

Eyes staring into his, I let my hands untie the straps that held my two piece bikini in place.

His hand slowly runs up my naked leg and just as his lips captured mine, a little voice let out sleepily "Stop hurting mommy!"

°°°

Don't forget to vote ♡