Shots

She cocked the gun back as she said "Have it your way then, I'll just shoot both you and Y/n" as she shrugged as if it was nothing

Just when we thought Sapphire wouldn't be that crazy enough to pull the trigger, she proved us wrong.

A few seconds passed as Seonghwa blocked us, protecting us from her and just then, the silver bullet went through his flesh as the sound of the gunshot echoed in the small room.

The bullet pierced through his left arm causing him to jolt back as his cries were heard loudly. He was only human afterall...

The woman wasted no time as she cocked the gun back again and prepared herself for the second shot.

San gripped Seonghwa's arm to keep him stable and before I could've done the same, Sapphire said "Relax! The bullet barely grazed his arm"

San looked over at the woman then glanced at me, heartbroken as the words left his mouth.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting my friends? Is that really how much you love me?" The man asked, the look on his face more serious than ever.

"You don't get it! I'm only hurting them so that they can stay away. You and I need some alone time together! We could still resolve our problems and go back to how we were before" Sapphire said looking directly into San's eyes.

Two things were stopping me from launching myself at this woman, one- she had a gun and two-she was pregnant!"

"Then stop hurting them!" San cried out and I couldn't help but to shout out "You can have him, he's been nothing but a pain in the ass lately!"

San stared at the side of my face with wide eyes and I simply shrugged. "I guess you were right! He's just good in bed- wait till you realise he's good for nothing else"

A sinister smile rested on my lips as I continued "I've actually been waiting for the perfect moment to file for a divorce! But his sad ass is always I was broken before I met you and all that bullshit!" I mimicked.

Their gazes were on me, Seonghwa's face held shock while Sapphire smiled victoriously. I refused to even glance at San, knowing I had hit him right in the spot.

He was my husband and I would never leave him... I said my vows and now I can't wait to grow old with him. I'm not going to just let one skanky swine just walk into our lives and take him away from me, he's my husband!

"Just leave Seonghwa and I alone, you can uh-h have him" I stuttered a bit. Tears were glossing my eyes as the thought of losing him crossed my mind but I had push them back. I had to keep this act up to get close enough to her.

She had a gun.

One shot and I'm dead or any of us for that matter.

"So what do you say, San?" Sapphire asked as she glanced between us one last time, "Give me a chance to prove to you that I have changed and I'll leave them alone"

San removed his hand from Seonghwa as he slowly moved towards her, she aimed the gun to his head and it pained to see him next to her.

Pulling my wedding ring off, I voiced out "This uh-h this should be yours" hoping it would be enough to convince her.

San's eyes were wide when he noticed what I was doing. Sapphire had her gun aimed to my head now as she stretched out to collect my wedding ring from me.

She had no clue what hit her when San grasped her hair, jerking her backwards. The gun that she had, aimed directly at me as the shot echoed in the small room.

"Y/n?!" San and Seonghwa screamed in unison as the gun goes falling from Sapphire hand. The woman slipped, making the fake pregnancy bump from under her dress drop to the cold floor as it's grip was longer tight enough to fool another.

She wasn't pregnant after all...

°°°

Idk what I'm even writing at this point ughh

Anyhow, Sapphire wasn't pregnant and well, that gunshot though 👀 poor y/n

Don't worry though, we have less than ten chapters remaining 🙃

Don't forget to vote