So damn irritated!

Seated at my desk, I waited to hear his voice through the intercom once again

Seated at my desk, I waited to hear his voice through the intercom once again. And as expected, I heard "Secretary y/n, please see me immediately"

I rolled my eyes again as I groaned aloud and made my way into his office for the fifteenth time in ten minutes.

"Yes?" I asked lowly as I entered the room. The man stood infront of his desk with his figure propped onto the wooden surface as he placed a hand on his tie, slackening it.

I quickly averted my eyes away from him not wanted to be caught under his figure once again.

"Yes, who?" He asked teasingly and I scoffed before replying "Yes, Mr. Choi?"

I knew for a fact that he hated when I called him Mr. Choi since he said that 'It reminds him of his father.'

"Don't call me that" he shot in annoyance and I replied with "But it's your name"

Staring at him, a smirk tugged my lips upwards as I looked at him victoriously then he said "That will be all, my beloved wife"

I finally allow myself to breath as I made my way back to my office and before I could've even sit down, I heard "Y/n, my office now!"

Pushing his door open, I groaned "What now?"

"Is that the way to talk to your boss?" He asked, a smirk on his lips as he looked at me, amused.

"If he's being a dick then yes!" I retorted and he chuckled deeply at that. 

"Don't be mad at me, please" he started and his footsteps brought him closer to me. With each step he took forward, I took one backward.

"I miss your hugs and kisses" he said as he moved closer and closer to me and instead of waiting for him to corner me,  I turned on my heels and darted out of his office.

I heard my husband chuckle at that but I couldn't take the chance of being alone with him again.

This morning, I already gave myself to him willingly because whenever he's around, self control is no longer in my dictionary.

I couldn't be so stupid again.

I couldn't let his sweet words get to me.

He had already lied about Alina being his cousin. I mean, after all these years of being his wife, this Alina just magically appears and somehow turns out to be his cousin?

What am I? Fucking stupid?

°°°

I hated the stares but I couldn't avoid them, I was making it too obvious that something was definitely wrong between San and I.

Usually, San and I would have lunch together in his office but due to the fact that I'm avoiding him, I was alone today.

I sit in the cafeteria and within a few seconds, my phone goes off.

Incoming call
Sannie

Turning it down, I ignored his call. Stabbing my food with my fork, I groaned as the thought of San crossed my mind again.

Did he eat?

Is he eating?

Will he eat?

Mostly likely, no. He would wait until I show up. Rolling my eyes at his stubborn behavior, clearly irritated at everything and everyone in the moment, I picked the tray up as I made my way over to his office.

Just as I pushed the door and entered, I heard "Alina called again! Y/n's already pissed at me-"

Our eyes made four as Seonghwa asked "She knows?"

And just like that, the tray of food goes tumbling out of my hands as shock takes over my body.

"Uh'h I'll just clean this and uh" I stuttered as I bent down trying to clean up in panic.

San rushed over to me and he said "Babe, it's not what it soun-" he was interrupted when I said "It's okay! I'll uh-h I wanna leave early today"

Picking up the tray, I glanced between Seonghwa and him before rushing out of his office like a little school girl.

At this point, I couldn't stop the tears from escaping my eyes, dumping the tray away in the dustbin, I grabbed my belongings as I hurriedly left the building.

°°°
Don't forget to vote♡ and follow me.

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far♡