Spanking makes it better everytime!

My eyes are opened and I reached out, grasping my phone

My eyes are opened and I reached out, grasping my phone. My eyes are almost out of it's socket when I spotted three missed calls from our doctor.

"Fuck!" I muttered and my finger was just above the call button when San twisted the knob and entered the suite.

"Babe? I'm ho-oh you're here!" San let out and I quickly dropped my phone down as I moved over to him.

"How was your day?" I asked, heart hammering in my chest as the nervousness was clear on my face.

"Not so good! You lied!" The man said with a serious look on his face.

What the fuck?!

Was he talking about the pregnancy?!

"W-what?" I stammered out and San simply pouted as he replied with "You said that you were feeling sick and you look quite alright to me"

I finally allowed myself to breathe as his reason for being angry was completely different from what I thought.

"Y/n?" San called out to get my attention. My body was pressed against his as he wrapped his hands around my waist "I wanna take you somewhere"

My eyes shot up to his and I asked "Now?"

He nodded as he grabbed my coat, pulling it over my body as we made our way out of the suite.

"Where are we going?" I asked and the man simply responded with "You'll see!"

°°°

"Do you remember this place?" San asked and I simply nodded as I stared at the very familiar room.

"The first time I saw this, I left you strapped and ran out of here so, how can I forget this place?" I answered and the man laughed at that before saying "You're acting as if that's the only time we were here."

I scoffed at that before saying "It was the most embarrassing one!"

Both San and I laughed at that. He grasped my hand in his before leading me further into the room.

"I wanted to spice things up a bit" he let out and I asked "Oh- you mean like now? Right now?"

How much more can things get spiced up? He was a freak!

The smirk on his face gave me the answer to the questions.

San pressed the locks on the doors, securing the room tightly as his hand simply moved down to the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it over my head.

"Hands!" He said and I did exactly as he ordered.

His dominance was peeking through and to say I didn't want this would be an absolute lie but the guilt of keeping my pregnancy a secret was eating away my insides.

"You know, I'm jealous of your heart" the man started as he clasped the handcuffs around my wrist.

"W-why?" I asked shyly and his reply made my heart skip a few beats.

"Because it's pumping inside you and I'm not...yet"

Pulling the numerous layers of clothing off of his body, the man stood infront of me with just his trousers which hugged his thin waist perfectly.

His hands reached down to my pants, undoing the buttons as they pooled to my ankles.

Hopping out of them, San grabbed one of his feather-like whips before moving back to where I stood.

The material traced my skin and his hand delivers a pleasurable spank to my exposed butt.

"Count!" San hissed and I spoke "One"

"Louder, baby!" He said as his hand comes in contact with my butt again.

"Two!" I moaned out and the feather traced my skin as another is delivered.

A few seconds had passed and I'm now on number "Fifteen!" I screamed.

I'm sure my skin was red by this time but who's to say I wasn't enjoying it.

"Seems like you're enjoying this way too much, sweetheart" he started as he grasped my face, looking directly into my eyes.

"You weren't supposed to! You deserve a punishment for lying to me" he continued and before I could've asked, San hissed "I know you're pregnant! When I'm done with you, you'll be limping"

My eyes shot up to his and there was a stern look on his face when he groaned out "Now be a good girl and bend over!"

°°°

Don't forget to vote♡