Seductive looks

The man bravely replied with "What? Did you guys move on from the stage where you were paying people to look over her?"

My first intention was to launch myself at the man but it seemed as if San had it covered as he connected his fist to the man's jaw.

"Don't you dare utter such words about my wife" San hissed and instead of holding him back, I just stood there with a stupid smile plastered on my lips.

"Fucking hell!" Mark yelled as he placed his right hand onto the spot which was punched.

The red mark clearly outlined how San's fist was structured showing exactly how hard the blow was.

"There's no way I'm leaving you here alone" San said, grasping my hand in his as we walked over to the receptionist's desk.

"I'll be fine! Didn't you rent out the entir-" I was interrupted when San asserted "that's final, y/n!"

I scoffed at that as he entwined his fingers with mine then let out lowly "You're so stubborn"

I averted my eyes to the side of his face, admiring how handsome he was as he continued "Sometimes I just want to bend you over and fuck you in public just to teach you a lesson"

I choked on the dry air as I questioned "To teach me a lesson?"

He nodded,  looking over at me as he said "Yes, to show you who's boss!"

And there was that stupid smirk again.

"Uh-h excuse me? Mr. Choi San?" The woman behind the desk interrupted as she looked at us with wide eyes.

I felt my cheeks heat up knowing all too well that she had heard everything and I can't help but to let a a wave of embarrassment wash over my form.

San nodded and smiled at the woman and I couldn't miss the way she bit down on her bottom lip. Her eyes scanning him as he looked over at me.

"Let's get you inside" the woman mumbled seductively and I stared at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Was I invisible or something?

She glanced between us then at our hands which were entwined as she let out in a bored tone "Let's get you both inside"

San smiled, leaning down as he placed a peck onto the softness of my lips before we moved towards the direction of the entrance.

Looking back, I noticed Mark still standing there completely angry as he stared at us in the distnace. His gaze threatening to melt us down as if we were ice cream cones in the hot sun.

"You'll get what's coming to you!" Mark shouted and San clenched his fist, sticking his middle finger up in the air, not even looking over in Mark's direction.

My eyes widened and I slapped at his arm "Behave!" I warned, earning a giggle from him as we made our way into the building.

°°°

Ik this was a bit boring but Mark's back since many persons wanted to know which Mark he was. Maybe you'll find out 👀

And don't forget to vote guys😭 I'd really appreciate it