Such a wuss

"Thanks for always being here for me," I mumbled to my best friend, Ava

This girl really tolerates me.

"He wanted me to whip him. He wanted me to hurt him. I couldn't..." I said as I looked at her.

She was speechless.

She was shocked.

"I don't know how I'll face him now after running out and leaving him strapped up," I said and buried my head in the palm of my hands out of embarrassment. 

"I basically bitched out, "I said and threw my hands up in the air.

I stood up and paced around nervously as I thought about the scene that happened with San yesterday.

"I haven't talked to him since it happened" I confessed and finally Ava said something.

She laughed then said, "how is he going to contact you if he's all tied up?"

I glared at her and she stifled her laughter.

"I'm honestly hurt. I can't believe you slept with your boss and did not tell me about it." She said and I mumbled "I know"

"Especially, after saying I will not sleep with a guy just to get a job" she air quoted.

"You even signed a contract. A legal fucking contract for sex with your boss" she continued and I lowered my head.

"I'm guessing he must really mean something to you or he's extremely good in bed," she said and I immediately stopped her.

"No romantic feelings here. I can assure you that" I said and she smiled.

"San is just good in bed. I don't actually see myself with someone that self-centered in the future" I went on with guaranteeing her and she nodded.

"Great! You've gotten yourself in so much trouble recently."  she said and I felt disappointed in myself.

°°°

"I'm not disappointed. I'm happy that she didn't go through with it" San said as he looked at himself in front of the body length mirror.

"You're such a monster," he said to himself.

But the fact that a smirk was placed on his lips said a lot. Most importantly, it said that he was proud of the monster he was.

°°°

Passed out on my bed until I heard a soft knocking on my front door.

"Who could be at my door at this time of the night?" I argued and looked at my alarm clock.

It was already eleven-thirty.

Who could it be?

Should I even open it?

Y/n have you seriously never watched a horror movie?

It usually begins with the girl being stupid and opening the door and BAM two minutes later, she's dead.

It's as if they invite their killer.

Maybe they'll sit and offer him a cup of tea before he rips your guts out and feed it to his pet snakes.

Dumbass!

Nevertheless, I made my way over to the door and instead of opening it, I asked: "who's there?"

I waited for about five seconds and heard nothing.

It's confirmed!

You're gonna die today!

Run!

Hide!

Just as I took two steps away from the door, I heard "It's San"

I stood frozen in my steps.

What is he doing here?

I hope he didn't bring that whip with him.

I grew scared but after a few seconds, I placed my hands on the doorknob and gently opened it.

I allowed him to enter and was surprised at his actions.

He closed the door abruptly and immediately smashed his lips on to mine.

I couldn't process what was happening so quickly so I did not kiss back.

What the fuck is happening?!

Finally realizing what was happening, I pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I let out and his reply made my heart drop.

His reply also made me snap back to reality.

"Section one of the contract y/n. One partner should always be available when the other needs him/her" he said.

He's only here for sex y/n

What did you expect? A tea party?

But why is he being normal?

Oh dear God! I hope he doesn't bring up the whole whipping situation.

"Such a wuss," he said as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Excuse me?!" I said confused.

"I meant how you ran out when you saw the whip," he said as a smirk tugged at his lips.

"I'm not a monster San," I said and he let out squeaky laughter. One I've never heard before.

It was annoyingly cute.

"Did you just laugh?" I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Don't get used to it," he said in a serious tone.

And what's that flying out the window I see?

Oh, just the topic of the whips.

I just hope that he won't mention it again.

Ever!