Sip on that drink

"Give me your hand" San said and with furrowed eyebrows, I stretched my hands out for him to take

He placed his hand in his trouser's pocket and he pulled the very familiar ring out.

"I got your wedding ring back" he said with a smile on his plump lips and I don't know why but little gestures like these made my heart beat even faster.

A little more and it would be out of my chest. "Gosh! I swear, I love you so much!" I piped as San leaned in closer to me and just before he could've kissed me, Sangie exclaimed "Eww! Gross!"

Both San and I bursted into laughter as we snapped our heads over in the direction of our son.

"Why do you always kiss mommy? She's my mom not yours!" Sangie argued as he crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at San with wide eyes.

"Is someone jealous?" San asked and Sangie exclaimed "Yes! Mom is!"

I rolled my eyes as the two bickered knowing that this could go on for a while, I said "I'm going to go get a drink at the shack, want anything?" I asked and San was quick to reply "wait!"

"I'll go get it! I've seen how flirty that bartender is with women" San said and I am reminded of when he winked at me earlier.

"Yeah, he winked at me earlier!" I piped and San asked "he did?"

I nodded as Sangie ran over in my direction.

"Anything with tequila is fine" I shouted after San who headed out the door.

°°°

"Bourbon and here's your tequila sunrise!" The man said as he placed the drinks on the counter top.

San smirked to himself as his genius idea finally popped unto his mind. It was finally time to make y/n break down.

°°°

"Babe?!" San called out as he made his way back into the room. His hands were filled with beverages for the three as he moved into the kitchen.

"Babe?" He called out once more but he got no response,  peeking through the hallways, he pulled the packet out of his pocket as he dropped the substance into the tequila.

"You're in for a fun ride!" San said to himself and just then, arms wrapped around his body from behind.

"Sangie's asleep already" I let out and San quickly passed the tequila sunrise over in my direction as he pouted, "I got him an apple juice though"

"Aww, you're so cute!" I teased as I pinched his cheeks.

"Am I?" He asked and I nodded as I placed the straw just between my lips. Taking a sip of the drink, I exclaimed "Holy fuck!"

San's eyes widened and the pace of his heartbeat increased as he stared at me. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing!" San piped and I exclaimed once again "This is so good!"

San smiled over at me as he asked "is it?" At that, I nodded then he let out "This is going to be so much fun"

I quirked my eyebrow over in his direction as he stared into my soul with his burning gaze as I meekly asked "What is?"

The man simply replied with "This trip! We'll have so much fun on this trip"

I had no clue what was headed my way...

°°°

Don't forget to vote♡♡