Shut up and kiss me already

His hand slowly runs up my naked leg and just as his lips captured mine, a little voice lets out sleepily "Stop hurting mommy!"

Both San and I are frozen at his little voice as we stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Don't move" San mouthed over at me as he glanced between Sangie and I. Slowly reaching out, San grabbed the unused cover.

Wrapping my body with it, he stretched his hand out for me to take as Sangie went slowly back to sleep.

Looking over at him, I glared at the man then glanced over at my son who was fast asleep and just as I was about to step out of the room, I was swept off of my feet.

A little squeal escaped passed my slightly swollen lips and I wrapped my hands around San's neck as he carried me out of the bedroom.

Placing my figure down onto the softness of the couch, I flipped us over causing our bodies to fall to the cold floor.

"Okay, are we fighting or flirting? I'm getting mixed signals" San asked and I'm quick to reply with "I literally have you pinned to the ground right now"

San's smirk curved his lips upwards as he let out "That doesn't answer my question"

I scoffed at him and whispered shouted "We almost had sex infront of our fucking son!"

"Almost!" San was quick to outline.

"Bitch! Don't test my patience! I was almost fully unclothed" I started as the man nodded and then I continued "You weren't even close to naked and- how could you even forget that he was there?! My poor baby!"

My anger was at it's highest once again and the man simply tried to calm me down "Let's just cool off-why don't we take a shower and then talk about this?"

"We?!" I gestured between us then continued "Are not taking anything together until I calm down"

I argued and argued and argued. Thank God, San was actually listening to me go on and on for almost forty five minutes.

"It was a mistake, I'm sorry and Sangie didn't actually see anything" San said as I was still straddling the man.

Legs on both sides of his waist, my hands gripped at the bedsheet  which wrapped around my body as I looked down at him.

"It's easy for you to say but what if he did? What would we have done then?" I asked and San exhaled loudly then said "When we reach that bridge, we shall cross it"

My mind is still going spiral and I'm quick to ask "You really think we're going to have to cross that bridge someday?"

San's eyes widened and he let out "I hope not! But given that we can't keep our hands off of each other then we should expect it"

They say love makes you do stupid things and I guess life was meant to be a rollercoaster ride because if it wasn't,  it would honestly just be boring.

Ignoring my anger, I said "Shut up and kiss me already"

°°°
Don't forget to vote♡♡